Cold Nation Outdoors Ice Defense

• Ryan Haller

Wanted to give a local company some props for outstanding customer service. I received an ice defense pro series as a Christmas gift last year. I used it a handful of times last year and loved it. This year on my 1st trip out I flipped it on and it was not working. I emailed cold nation and described the problem and said I didn’t have the original receipt. They immediately responded and asked for a picture of the unit with serial #. They asked that I send it back and they’d ship me a new one. Within a week I had a new one.

Really nice to see a company stand behind their product and provide prompt service.

mahtofire14
    Mahtomedi, MN

Thanks for posting this! We try to keep our customers happy!

lrott2003
    Wisconsin

I had a similar experience with the company that makes the quick chuck adapter for my Lite Flite. Deep Freeze is the name of the company and I told them I had some issues and they sent me a new one without even asking for anything other than my order number.

Brent Siebenaler

Always nice to hear about a company that stands behind a product like that!

I just had the opposite experience with Marcum. Bought 4 of the Brute lithium batteries late last winter, went to use the extra vexilars last week and found out 2 of the 4 batteries had been showing the green “charged” light on the charger all off season when I’d plug in to top off, but they were not taking a charge. After getting on the ice and trying to get the kids set up vexs won’t do anything. Throw them on charger when get home, green light. Test them with multimeter and less than 1 volt. Email and call Marcum and told nothing they can do without receipt showing purchase date as they only have a one year warranty. Usually keep receipts for things like that especially batteries but of course cannot find them. But one would think since those batteries were only released at the start of ice season last year they know AT MOST they aren’t much past the one year point….and TWO OUT OF FOUR ARE JUNK maybe ya just stand by your product to keep a customer. Instead I’ll be looking for a couple Dakota’s or Norske’s and Marcum has lost a customer.

kayl

Instead I’ll be looking for a couple Dakota’s or Norske’s and Marcum has lost a customer.

Give Amped Outdoors a gander; their customer service has always been very responsive for me.

Brent Siebenaler

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>Brent Siebenaler wrote:</div>
    Instead I’ll be looking for a couple Dakota’s or Norske’s and Marcum has lost a customer.

Give Amped Outdoors a gander; their customer service has always been very responsive for me.

I had forgot about those….thanks for mentioning I’ll definitely check them out.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.