Ice/Fish Report

• rivy2112
    Minnesota

Anybody been out to S. Center, Green or Chisago lakes since first ice? Any report on ice and bite would be greatly appreciated, looking to get out for first time and put some slabs on ice with new equipment! PM me if you would like.

Much appreciated!

jiggin-rake
    inver grove heights, minnesota

It seems like people on here dont like responding to ice conditions. Ive been to a few metro lakes and seems like there is a good 7 inches most places.

jiggin-rake
    inver grove heights, minnesota

Good luck. Hope u put the smack down on them slabs.

jasono00
    cities

Quote:

It seems like people on here dont like responding to ice conditions.

Quote:

X2! Its nice when people respond, but its rare. i was last on chisago channel two weeks ago. so my input is old and outdated.

chomps
    Sioux City IA

was out on South Center on Sat/Sunday out by Pancake island couldn’t have been much more that 4 feet deep. Find the spot where I pee’d. We couldn’t keep the small gills off, toward sunset we picked up a few nice crappie. There were some crappie right under the ice. There was nobody out there except my brother and I. It’s easy walking out from the parents house. Ice was a good 9 to 10 inches.

zachabbott
    NULL

I was out on green lake using small ratso jigs and caught some really nice crappies. Seven in total in about an hour.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.