Charter / Guide rec's for Sturgeon Bay area

• pool2fool
    Inactive
    St. Paul, MN

We’re doing a big family thing this July near Sturgeon Bay. Can anyone recommend a charter or guide service that can accommodate a group of 9 (6 adults, 3 kids age 11 and under)? Is that even available? Or we could potentially be a group of 5 (3 adults, 2 kids) if we make it a guys only trip.

Not super picky but I was thinking Lake Trout or Salmon. Late July if that makes a difference.

Thanks!

fishtoeat
    Chippewa Falls, Wi

Paul Delaney, Late Eyes guide service. I’m not positive that he does lakers, but it’s worth a call. We use him for ice fishing for whitefish and is very nice to work with.

MFO
    Minneapolis, MN

What you will find is that the charters can do at most 6 people per boat. I run a boat in Two Rivers and if you compare prices you could book 2 boats here and get everyone out fishing for the price of just the guys going up there.

Captain Mike Finke
    SalmonChasers.com

paulroecker

We fished with Mark Courts “break time charters” last year. He takes his knowledge from his professional fishing career and uses it on his charters. Mark is also a huge supports of veterans and supports many vet programs.

pool2fool
    Inactive
    St. Paul, MN

Thanks everyone for the ideas! I hope I can convince the group to get into this. Sounds like we may be better off with a smaller group. I’ll be sure to post a report if we go.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.