We don’t see too many cat boats for sale

• Whiskerkev
    Madison

Once you feel the tug of a fighting fish, the others are just bait. My question is why would you ever sell such a fine rig? I’ve never heard of a catfisherman giving it up to chase walleyes after all.

armchairdeity
    Phoenix, AZ, formerly from the NW 'Burbs, Minneapolis, MN, USA

Holy crap, yeah… thing sounds sweet, but without pics it’s just sort of…

Let’s just say that for-sale ads without pictures is like reading the dictionary… you get a general idea of things, but you still don’t know how you’d use half those words in a sentence.

scully0178
    parts unknown

i’m selling cuz it’s time for a new catboat project. and no i wont be going over to the dark side. walleyes are for food when i catch them by mistake. anyone who wants pics just send me an e-mail address and i will send pics. [email protected] whoever buys this boat will get free guided night on the mn. river. that is if you can put up with my nonsense for a night. thank’s for looking.

mudcatkid
    On water

I’ll vouch for the rig’s awesomeness. I’ve spent many nights in that little beast over the past several years. Great rig, goes anywhere, runs like a top, even has “my” signature rod rack. Cant believe you’re selling it.

perch_44
    One step ahead of the Warden.

can i pass on the boat, but still redeem the offer on the free guided trip?

scully0178
    parts unknown

nope. but if you buy it i’ll give up 15 years worth of info i have gained fishing that muddy timber filled river. i’ll even go as far as marking spots on a map that we wouldn’t have time to fish. let me put it this way, whoever buys this boat will not only get the key to a great boat, but also the key to my favorite playground.

wkw

An offer nobody should refuse.

armchairdeity

Quote:

nope. but if you buy it i’ll give up 15 years worth of info i have gained fishing that muddy timber filled river. i’ll even go as far as marking spots on a map that we wouldn’t have time to fish. let me put it this way, whoever buys this boat will not only get the key to a great boat, but also the key to my favorite playground.

Daaaaaammmmmmnnnnnn…

God, I wish…

northstar42
    west central Minnesotsa

Anybody want to buy this boat right after I get done with the guided trip? Only $1 more than I paid.

Whiskerkev
    Madison

I would be tempted on this one but I already have that boat… Maybe if you tore off that ridiculous frame on the back of it. This photo is before I tricked it out. The only thing yours has that I don’t is electric start and a prop vs a jet. I need a bigger one now for my two boys to fit comfortably while we fish. I would add looks like I finally get a good fishing night this weekend. Those big cats aren’t going to know what hit them.

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster
    Minnesota/Wisconsin Mississippi River

Great picture of your ride and your daughter Kev!

scully0178
    parts unknown

that “rediculous frame” as you called it is actually my favorite feature in this boat. incase you didn’t notice it’s a rod rack which helps to keep the clutter out of the middle of the boat. some of us need the extra space for fighting and landing large fish. but, it does come off in about two minutes for anyone who may not like it.

Whiskerkev
    Madison

That was a shot at the kid RW. I can see the utility of it.

armchairdeity

Once again, boys, I can only recommend the judicious use of “Instant Graemlins” to indicate the intent of a post. Prevents all sorts of misunderstandings.

Now get it right!

(I’ve always wanted to use that one, just never had a chance… I likey.)

scully0178
    parts unknown

take all the shots you want. i love seeing reply’s on this thread. for the obvious selfish reason. free pub for my boat.

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.