Hi Everyone!

• life1978
    Eau Claire , WI

Hey everyone! I’m Paul. I’m new up here to the metro and have been enjoying learning the river up here. Been fishing by the lock by the U of M catching a few nice channels 5 to 9 lbs weighed. Anyway I’m looking forward to meeting some new friends and fishing buddies up here. I’m originally from LeSueur, MN and still love fishing the Minnesota down there too. Hope to meet you all sometime.

audemp
    Wi

welcome to IDA! Hope to see ya around!

kruger
    Metro,mn

Welcome

larry_haugh
    MN

Welcome aboard Mate,
    Glad you found your way to IDA. If I’m recalling correctly we crossed paths on BOC?
    Just as a quick FYI. We (the cat guys and gals) used to hang out in the Mississippi River Catfish forum and there is a lot of good information in that forum…. The species specific was recently started at the request of many cat guys as we were coming in from many different areas.

life1978
    Eau Claire , WI

Quote:

welcome to IDA! Hope to see ya around!

WOW! Thats a great sturgen in your pic. Hopefully I’ll catch one someday in my life! They never stop impressing me, even the small ones! That thing is huge!

audemp
    Wi

Heck there were ones much bigger than that one caught while we were up there this past spring at the sturgeon excursion Rainey river LOTW. That one in my avatar went 53.5 inches 25 girth and 49 lbs. There were others that went 67 inches caught just a week earlier. Check out some of the pictures a few pages back. There are also sturgeon available in the st. croix which the season opens in the fall.

life1978
    Eau Claire , WI

SWEET!!! Thanks for the info

Quote:

Heck there were ones much bigger than that one caught while we were up there this past spring at the sturgeon excursion Rainey river LOTW. That one in my avatar went 53.5 inches 25 girth and 49 lbs. There were others that went 67 inches caught just a week earlier. Check out some of the pictures a few pages back. There are also sturgeon available in the st. croix which the season opens in the fall.

bill_cadwell
    Rochester, Minnesota

Welcome. Great to have you with us. Please feel free to share and post all you want.
    Thanks, Bill

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.