looking good for tonight

• Whiskerkev
    Madison

I’ve been struggling to get out lately. I’m either too tired or the weather has been less than ideal. The weather report looks great for tonight and the darkness is coming earlier and earlier. Bigten weekend so all the pleasure boaters will be off the lake. The big girls are trying to lay on some calories for the winter…

Flathead Fever
    robbinsdale mn

Im going out to the Croix , not sure where yet but im going.

Flathead Fever
    robbinsdale mn

Can anyone tell me the what the Beach House marina launch rules are. Can you leave your car there into the A.M hours? Prepay?

katmando
    Ramsey,MN pool 2, St.croix river

Quote:

Can anyone tell me the what the Beach House marina launch rules are. Can you leave your car there into the A.M hours? Prepay?

Yes you can leave it there until whenever. 20$ to launch

Whiskerkev
    Madison

Well, I’ve converted another musky hunter. 12 fish over 10 lbs on Saturday night. I couldn’t find an upgrade for the cat board but a good time was had by all.

steve-demars
    Stillwater, Minnesota

Yo Kevin – You are in a lot of trouble. Your channel cat KOTC score = 155 points. My channel cat KOTC score = 154.5 points. One week left in this year’s contest and I’m hitting it hard the next two days. You better watch the Leaderboard because I am making a 4th Quarter run at you and you are in trouble. I’m after you now!!

Whiskerkev
    Madison

I’d not be happier to lose to anyone than to you Steve. Here is some food for thought though. I have gone channel cat fishing a whopping 4 times this year. I have one more shot and I haven’t fished the spot that put out the two big ones from the last day last year. Remember this piggy?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.