Fingers are crossed!

• david_scott
    Twin Cities

I might be able to make it out fishing tonight on shore, close to home for a couple hours if all is going well enough at the home-front!

I am looking forward to hitting the river and putting a chunky bullhead or chub on the hook.. and just enjoying some fresh air an letting much of the stress go from the last few days. If I can get a fish, its a bonus. More serious fishing will have to be reserved for the future when the family recieves the medical *green light*.

If anyone else wants to get out this evening, I will be at the *red dot spot*, I’ll try to have a couple extra baitfish on hand!

channelcatben
    South Minneapolis

If the wife lets me out of the house, I might meet you there. However, I might have to do a bunch of housework to buy myself some fishing time on my day off. If I don’t see you, good luck.

Ben

david_scott
    Twin Cities

well.. looks like it will be family night for me tonight.. Ill hold out for tomorrow evening if everything works out ok.

dreth
    Brooklyn Park MN

Hay guys, im new to the catfish thing… i’ve been down to the mill ruin park and got a two smaller channal cats and had a blast. But what is this place you call the red dot spot.. if i may ask p.s. anyone from the brooklyn park area want to hook up and catch a few cats… or maybe i meen show me how

david_scott
    Twin Cities

The *Red Dot* is a term given for a navigation marker that frequented in many fih photo’s of the past.

I’m not inclined to state where the spot is for the entire world to see… or there would be 40 people there next week.

The guys here, including myself are often very willing to share information.. but when it comes to exact locations, your best off trying to make those types of request via private message.

dreth
    Brooklyn Park MN

Sorry Dave, I understand the point your making. I was thinking by the way it was posted it was a common area like the mill park. If anyone else wants to get out this evening, I will be at the *red dot spot*
    See you all out on the river George

dfresh
    Fridley, MN

Hey GHR. I could point out a few good spots to you. I live in NE Minneapolis but do most of my fishing north of there to the CRD. PM me if interested in any spots!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.