Where were the catfishermen??????

• bigtime
    North Carolina

Just wondering where all the rest of you catfishermen were on saturady for the tourney? It was too bad so many of you didn’t fish it.We had a great time. It was a good place to exchange fishing info. and have a little fun competition. Hope to see more of you out next year. As fishermen go we are a minority here in Mn/Wi, but our species is the best. Lets try and represent

Good Cattin

dodge_boy
    Minocqua, Wi

Would have loved to fish the cat tourney but we couldn’t fish two events at once. I would have catfished untill sevenish and then hit them bass. Hopeing to get out a few more times before hunting starts.

carp chaser
    Twin Cities, MN

Went to pool 3 and camped over night on Friday. Had a new spot I wanted to try or I would have been there. Flatheads are biting, big ones too. What was the winning cat for the tournament?

chris-tuckner
    Hastings/Isle MN

Hey Carpchaser, Did you get back into Mileys?

Tuck

carp chaser
    Twin Cities, MN

I was in the North Lake area last Friday and Saturday with my brother. Somebody was in Miley’s so we didn’t go there. Much of North Lake is getting very shallow, had to use the oars quite a bit and even got out and pulled the boat by hand on one occasion to get across the sand flat. Big cats are biting if you can find the right spot… 1 to 3 hours after dark seems to have the most action.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.