Flatheads Bitting very well

• bigtime
    North Carolina

It seems as though the flatheads are very active as of late. We have had some great trips the last couple times out. Last night on pool 3 we caught 6 in three hours and lost 2 more. The fish have been just pounding the baits. We got two 30lb fish last night. One of those would have set me back a rod if the reel would have been engaged accidently, he hit incedibly hard. Anyone else having good action on the water? The Miss seems to be hot right now. hope this cool weather coming in doesn’t change anything. Seems as though most the fish are finished spawning. Caught a few with scars that were healing and seemed to be a little skinny for their length. Let me know what you have noticed latley. Good Cattin

dirk_w.
    Minnesota

Were you invaded by mayflys like we were? Your right, the cats are biting well. Your falthead size has been much better than ours but the action has been steady. P.S. I sent you an e-mail.

mavzer
    Hager City, WI

I netted a flayhead last night that had spawn literally shooting out of her…. so, no ,I would say they are not ALL spawned out…..

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.