massive crappie school

• Pat Howard
    Sparta Wi

Wow

Were they biting ? ?

I bet I could catch the sheephead out of that school

mikehd
    Dousman, WI

Very cool. I wonder what that would have looked like on the LX-5?

Joel Ballweg
    Sauk City, Wisconsin

Good stuff there Bob!

z-man
    Dousman, WI

Looks like there are a few confused goats in there too…wanna-be crappies. I enjoy your videos…thanks.

85lund
    Menomonie, WI

Is it illegal to pull up a net full of crappies?

targaman
    Inactive
    Wilton, WI

No wonder my jig didn’t always go straight down. Must of been bumping some heads.

Tom P.
    Whitehall Wi.

Cool video… How was the bite. I was surprised to see that many sheepies in there.

targaman
    Inactive
    Wilton, WI

Half dead crappies and sheepies floating all over the surface as well. Some of them almost have a rainbowish tint to them. I think i’m going to contact the dnr to see if they know what’s going on.

adamczak
    Tomah,wi

Been catching alot of goats below the Petenwell dam for the last couple of years now, nothing big like on the mississippi but plenty of them.

adamczak
    Tomah,wi

1st post ever and I get a “weak” reply…..for a minute there I thought I was on the Lake-Link web page.

targaman
    Inactive
    Wilton, WI

Hey welcome to ido Sack! Hopefully bigtroy doesn’t follow you though

Pat Howard
    Sparta Wi

Welcome Bigsack

adamczak
    Tomah,wi

Thanks Guys, Shane are you going to try and get out this weekend, Sunday looks like the best day, if so let me know.

85lund
    Menomonie, WI

Quote:

1st post ever and I get a “weak” reply…..for a minute there I thought I was on the Lake-Link web page.

Welcome to IDO bigsack

I wouldn’t worry about the weak comment much looks like the “anonymous” poster was the “weak” one. If they had something important to say they could register and let us know who they were. Enjoy the wealth of knowledge you will find here.

bobcrappies

hey dave maybe he/she meant the video was weak-it could of been a little more clearer-but it was underwater!!!!!!!

bobcrappies

as far as them bitting ,,,,,,i was getting close to leaving when i found them ,,,,,,,they didnt mine me bumping them with cam -i had the cam on an 8 ft pole

Viewing 21 posts - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.