Canada question — booze in boat

• fishthumper
    Sartell, MN.

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>fishthumper wrote:</div>
    I’m not saying I disagree with you at all. But their country, Their rules. Either play by them, or don’t go to Canada.

I’m well aware.

Totally separate discussion.

My point is the utter confusion about being able to simply TRANSPORT alcohol via boat. I think they know it’s confusing and like it that way. Gives a whole lot of discretionary power to those enforcing. But very likely also contributing to the drink em and sink em mentality they have created

Its never been Confusing to me. I was told the 1st time I was in Canada ” No alcohol in the boat at any time ” Never done the Island thing, and all shore lunches were done without the need for beer batter. So never any confusion for me. I could see where that may be Confusing.

tswoboda

contributing to the drink em and sink em mentality they have created

Are people not understanding that was a joke??

lindyrig79
    Forest Lake / Lake Mille Lacs

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>lindyrig79 wrote:</div>
    contributing to the drink em and sink em mentality they have created

Are people not understanding that was a joke??

I’m not sure what you’re not understanding.

tswoboda

I’m not sure what you’re not understanding.

The drink em and sink em story that started this tangent. All based on a joke shock

suzuki
    Woodbury, Mn

Sounds like their laws created a pollution problem. Don’t care. I don’t visit commie countries.

tswoboda

I’ll let the queen know of your displeasure. Oh wait. Too soon?

Ralph Wiggum
    Maple Grove, MN

This thread reminds me of Super Troopers 2.

“9%?! How do you even get drunk?”

Bearcat89
    North branch, mn

This thread reminds me of Super Troopers 2.

“9%?! How do you even get drunk?”

I have not seen it. But I did watch super troopers last night and forgot how funny it was.

fishthumper
    Sartell, MN.

Sounds like their laws created a pollution problem. Don’t care. I don’t visit commie countries.

No but you may soon be living in one. A Commie state at the least.

suzuki
    Woodbury, Mn

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>suzuki wrote:</div>

No but you may soon be living in one. A Commie state at the least.

No kidding. We allow our enemies to fly spy balloons over our country uncontested.

Riverrat

How many cans of Molson Ice can you have in your boat in Canada? Is it a minimum amount to be allowed to fish? Can I trade my crappy Molsons for a Grain Belt Premium? I assume the exchange rate is like 12 Molsons to one Grain Belt but that’s a trade I would make. If I have Poutine in my boat does that offset some of the carbon emmisions from the Maple syrup I stole from the strategic reserve?

fishthumper
    Sartell, MN.

How many cans of Molson Ice can you have in your boat in Canada? Is it a minimum amount to be allowed to fish? Can I trade my crappy Molsons for a Grain Belt Premium? I assume the exchange rate is like 12 Molsons to one Grain Belt but that’s a trade I would make. If I have Poutine in my boat does that offset some of the carbon emmisions from the Maple syrup I stole from the strategic reserve?

The beer part is funny. Whenever we are in Canada and ask what beers they have available, they always just read off the US beer’s. I tell them I did not drive all this ways to drink watered down poor tasting beer. They laugh and say lots of Canadians drive all the way to the US to get our watered down poor tasting beer. jester

big_g
    Isle, MN

Love me some Kokanee toast waytogo

Viewing 14 posts - 61 through 74 (of 74 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.