Ice report

• panfish
    Blairsburg IA

Made it out to Brushy last night. Ice varied between 3-6 inches. Most people that were fishing were off the north boat ramp in the trees. Talked to a couple fella’s that had caught around 30 gills. I tried for crappie and eye’s only managed one crappie around 11 inches.

Stay in the trees and be safe good luck.

Todd

ryan-hale
    NW Ia

Thanks for the update Todd.Were you marking alot of fish?
    Ryan Hale

panfish
    Blairsburg IA

Didn’t mark a whole lot. I had a few come in and check out my minnow then go back down. I have a feeling they were gills.

mike_j
    Nashua Iowa

panfish, do you have a recent report for Brushy. Trying to decide where to go on saterday. Thanks

panfish
    Blairsburg IA

Tourney 2/12….Their is a tourney on the 12th if anyone is interested. A gruop of us from the iowa website are going to meet over their for a day off fishing and fun.

If you don’t have any plans stop in!!

Todd

jason26
    Cedar Falls, IA

Can u tell me what the iowa website is. ty

lebruce
    C.R. Iowa

Quote:

Can u tell me what the iowa website is. ty

The site he’s talking about is Iowa Outdoors.Here’s a link to it Iowa Outdoors .

jason26
    Cedar Falls, IA

Thank You

ryan-hale
    NW Ia

Todd,did you guys get any rain on top of the ice today?Still don’t know if Austin and I are going to show up,Cole will be in Omaha for a church deal.
    Ryan Hale

panfish
    Blairsburg IA

Ryan I fished Clear today rained on us all mourning but the ise was still good. I’m gonna run down by Brushy tommorow after work and check things out.

eyetracker
    waterloo Ia

My dad fished brushy yesterday, and caught several nice gills and 2 12″ crappies on the north end. Still 11″ of ice to stand on

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.