Black Friday Cyber Monday 2023

• isu22andy

I haven’t had a chance to look too much. I’ll report back if I stumble across anything noteworthy.

Things I’m on the lookout for deals on:

-Milwaukee Batteries
    -Another Milwaukee heated vest (for the Mrs.)
    -Ruger 10/22 for a nephew
    -newer generation Helix if the deal is right
    -metal locking storage cabinets for the garage

On the locking cabinets – med central outlet in Rochester – one exit up from Fleet farm – has all the remodeled stuff from Mayo Clinic’s and hotels for sale . Not sure on the locking cabinets as I didn’t look close last time I was there but I know they have a ton of file cabinets for sale . Wouldn’t drive out of my way but it’s worth a stop if you’re outfitting a shop or garage and in the area. Lots of nice cabinets and counter tops , chairs , desks , beer fridges ect . Changes weekly .

Ngeorge

Check their website out, they usually update their new inventory frequently and sometimes do have metal lockable storage cabinets!

eyeguy507
    SE MN

I’m watching for a deal on NOCO Boost jump starter for vehicles and boat.

those get all the publicity but most of the competitors are just as good if not better. I picked up the Avapow jump pack and it has already paid for itself in one year not that I expected it. jumped 2 good sized V8’s with it already, both not mine. get rid of your jumper cables and pick up a quality jump pack for those in case moments.
    shout out to the gentleman on lake Zumbro who gave my kid $100 for a jump while I parked the truck. I will never find the guy but you did not need to do that.

mnfisherman18

Thorne Bros has the newer Clam X-400 with the wider door marked down to $350, I am debating between that and the Otter Pro Lodge.

Scheels has the last year model Diawa Fuego’s on sale for $55, I ran one most of the summer and was pleased with its performance.

ThunderLund78

Not hunting or fishing related, but if any of you sports fans have room on your wall for a 100″ 4k TV, Best Buy has a HiSense 100″ going for $3000, that’s marked down from $10,000 – a $7000 savings! Nothing like having your own jumbotron!

BoatsHateMe
    Between Pool 2 and Pool 4

If you like to build AR rifles Aero Precision has 30% off. I couldn’t wait to tell my FW all the money I saved peace

I think I’m going back for more to build her a purple and gold anodized AR15. Not because she’s a Vike’s fan but because it’s purty.

https://www.aeroprecisionusa.com/

http://www.sgammo.com has some good deals too. Now’s a good time to buy. Prices may not be like they were in the good ole days but it is available. Add in a sale and it’s a win.

Viewing 7 posts - 31 through 37 (of 37 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.