Black Friday Cyber Monday 2023

• isu22andy

I hate this holiday because it just reminds me of all the markup Ive paid for crap all year but Im a sucker for a good deal . Anyone see anything worth mentioning ? I see Bass Pro has 1000 dollar Garmin 10s and 1500 dollar Helix 10s . Any good rod deals ? Anyone else ?

crappie55369
    Mound, MN

certainly not a big ticket item but i noticed that cabelas/BPS has their directors chairs for about half off. been eying those lately. think im gonna get a Harbor freight one instead though

deertracker

I’m looking to pick up my son a FL-20. Hoping something good pops up on those.
    DT

buckybadger
    Upper Midwest

I haven’t had a chance to look too much. I’ll report back if I stumble across anything noteworthy.

Things I’m on the lookout for deals on:

-Milwaukee Batteries
    -Another Milwaukee heated vest (for the Mrs.)
    -Ruger 10/22 for a nephew
    -newer generation Helix if the deal is right
    -metal locking storage cabinets for the garage

gimruis
    Plymouth, MN

I am hoping to replace my marine deep cycle batteries with new AGMs. Batteries Plus sometimes has flash deals on these. They had 15% off on Halloween but at the time I wasn’t able to pull the trigger.

Rodwork
    Farmington, MN

double post

Rodwork
    Farmington, MN

Make sure to compare the model numbers when you look at black Friday deals. Like with TVs. They will change the model number and swap out a bunch of the interior components to meet that price. I don’t think this happens with depth finders. But it is something to pay attention to when looking at deals.

JoeMX1825
    MN

the thing to remember is if you DON’T get one of those BPS Garmin/Humminbird deals when stores open early, they will replenish stock online and in stores through the day and the weeks afterwards….those who show up early when stores open nowadays are just suckers…EVERYTHING is available online, even when the ad says in-store only…its bs…

Bearcat89
    North branch, mn

the thing to remember is if you DON’T get one of those BPS Garmin/Humminbird deals when stores open early, they will replenish stock online and in stores through the day and the weeks afterwards….those who show up early when stores open nowadays are just suckers…EVERYTHING is available online, even when the ad says in-store only…its bs…

Alot of people enjoy shopping in stores. Why are they suckers.

JoeMX1825
    MN

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>JoeMX1825 wrote:</div>

Alot of people enjoy shopping in stores. Why are they suckers.

To each their own, I’m speaking to the BPS/Cabelas “doorbuster” deals, there’s no need to show up to the store at 5am to get the deal…

fishthumper
    Sartell, MN.

I’m looking to pick up my son a FL-20. Hoping something good pops up on those.
    DT

You should jump on the deal listed here in the classifieds. GREAT deal on both a FLX28 and FLX-20

gimruis
    Plymouth, MN

show up to the store at 5am to get the deal

You aint gettin’ your hands on a set of boot warmers half off if you show up at 5am. You need to get in line by at least 3am. Doors open at 5 and then its a free for all. chased

John Rasmussen
    Blaine

You should jump on the deal listed here in the classifieds. GREAT deal on both a FLX28 and FLX-20

I was going to suggest that but didn’t know if he wanted to wrap up a used one for Christmas. However I was the one that picked up one of the FL28 and it is in great shape and works, well I have not put in water yet but it powers up and looks fine.

Gregg Gunter

Bucky I just got a Scheels flyer. They have 2 Ruger 10/22’s with hard case for $329, either synthetic or wood.

TillrLife
    Cold Spring, MN

I hate this holiday because it just reminds me of all the markup Ive paid for crap all year but Im a sucker for a good deal . Anyone see anything worth mentioning ? I see Bass Pro has 1000 dollar Garmin 10s and 1500 dollar Helix 10s . Any good rod deals ? Anyone else ?

Scheels has the same deal the the Helix units as well. And I bet they will match the Mega Live. It says right in their ad we price match.

fishthumper
    Sartell, MN.

I was the one that picked up one of the FL28 and it is in great shape and works, well

Glad you were able to get a great unit for a great price. I have a 28 and love it. Checked with several buddies to see if any of them was interested. Both had already purchased a new one and paid over 700.00 for them. 400.00 was a great deal

Joe

Not black friday, but scheels currently has abu garcia dlc/fenwick eagle combos on sale for $80. That’s a great deal. I love the eagle rods for trolling cranks and the maxl dlc reels have worked great for me.

buckybadger
    Upper Midwest

Bucky I just got a Scheels flyer. They have 2 Ruger 10/22’s with hard case for $329, either synthetic or wood.

Thanks. I’ll check it out

Bearcat89
    North branch, mn

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>Gregg Gunter wrote:</div>

Thanks. I’ll check it out

I picked up a ruger 10/22 for the kid last Christmas. We probably shot a couple thousand rounds since then. That thing paired with 5 30 round mags can be alot of fun. And is pretty accurate for killing squirrels, birds, and the pesky rabbits. I’d buy another in a heartbeat.

FishBlood&RiverMud
    Prescott

True timber. Com

It’s like 50% off

No idea of the quality

CBMN
    North Metro

Sportsmans Warehouse will have a synthetic 10/22 in two colors for $199.

John Rasmussen
    Blaine

Sportsmans Warehouse will have a synthetic 10/22 in two colors for $199.

That’s a heck of a deal. I don’t need another, my 32 year old one still works great.

orve4

Anybody have an in on that Pure fishing deal? I wonder if thats going to happen again.

Justin Laack
    Austin,mn

Anybody have an in on that Pure fishing deal? I wonder if thats going to happen again.

That was at the beginning of December when this deal went down. If it happens again I know my bank account won’t like it.

Bearcat89
    North branch, mn

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>orve4 wrote:</div>

That was at the beginning of December when this deal went down. If it happens again I know my bank account won’t like it.

Mine neither. I spent alot of money last year

DFP
    Haverhill Iowa

I’m watching for a deal on NOCO Boost jump starter for vehicles and boat.

mojo

I’m watching for a deal on NOCO Boost jump starter for vehicles and boat.

I own this one from Gooloo, and highly recommend it. Well worth the price, and is $20 off right now (check the box just below the price in the description). The difference is that this Gooloo model has a pre-heat setting so that it works just as well in below zero temps, and we know that cold temps is when you are most likely to need a boost in your car. Can be used as a power bank also, it has three USB ports, including one that is 15V/10A for powering more robust tools and such. Also has a built in 400 lumen flashlight and the digital readout is fantastic.

Posting links is sketchy here at best, so just search Amazon for this item:
    B09CPXRKLT

biggill
    East Bethel, MN

I just picked up 6 Okuma Coldwater 303DS from Amazon for $96 each. Looks like they went up now. They have the Coldwater 303D for $97 right now. This is as low as they go. I’ve had them in my cart for close to 2 years.

Okuma Cold Water Linecounter Trolling Reel https://a.co/d/bSnZanA

queenswake
    NULL

I’m sitting it out this year. I don’t need anything and my wallet is just tired after all of these months of high inflation. Prices will never come down if we all continue to spend.

buckybadger
    Upper Midwest

I’m sitting it out this year. I don’t need anything and my wallet is just tired after all of these months of high inflation. Prices will never come down if we all continue to spend.

Unfortunately my wife has probably more than offset anyone who has opted to stay on the shopping sidelines this year doah

Viewing 30 posts - 1 through 30 (of 37 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.