best metro store for a Millwaukee battery

• tim hurley

My 5s have lost a lot of power for some reason, looking to buy a 7 (not sure why the 5s have dropped off, only a couple of years old, Im careful not to drain them down too much and I re-charge right away-also keep them in my cool basement in the summer)
    Thanks

Walleyeguy34

Buy them on Amazon. I bought a 2 pack m18 6ah for $183 on Amazon vs $250 at Home Depot or northern tool .

tim hurley

Thanks-but I need them before Sat.

buckybadger
    Upper Midwest

Northern Tool, Fleet Farm, Home Depot are all options I’ve used in the past for Milwaukee tools and batteries. I generally shop the sales and only add to the collection when things are on sale. If you need them in a day you’re kind of at the mercy of what is closest.

FWIW Fleet Farm and Home Depot have generally run sales more often on them than Northern Tool in my experience.

tim hurley

2 bills for a 8 at Northern in Blain-gonna take it! Plus that puts me right by Vados grin

ekruger01

I use ACME tools quite a bit.

dhpricco
    Twin Cities, MN

Another option would be to get on marketplace or craigslist and look for a brand new battery someone is selling for cheaper than the store. A lot of these are people that buy in bulk or promos and then piece them out to make money. Some are even in unopened packaging. You are rolling the dice a bit, but the deals you can find can be really good.

tim hurley

I love buying used but hesitate with some electronics esp. batteries. How low has the battery run down? When was it recharged? how was it stored?

Bearcat89
    North branch, mn

I love buying used but hesitate with some electronics esp. batteries. How low has the battery run down? When was it recharged? how was it stored?

I run all my hilti batteries dead, that’s when I change them out and charge them that’s how power tool batteries work. Most are in a work truck year round. If they can’t take a beating and to be real cold or hot then I don’t want them

Bearcat89
    North branch, mn

Did the tullies bite ?

Eelpoutguy
    Farmington, Outing

I use ACME tools quite a bit.

Love Acme – talking about a kid in a candy store.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.