Best Burger List

• ThunderLund78

Yeah, I always wonder how McD’s stays in business with all the other options for fast food and fast casual there are now that are so much better. I don’t know anyone who loves McD’s – just those like myself that tolerate it when there’s no better options. For example, International Falls. If you want a quick bite on the way to Canada, you pretty much got McDs, Subway or a gas station sandwich. S&G said it best – “Laugh about it, shout about it, when you got to choose – anyway you look at it you lose!” jester

blank

Yeah, I always wonder how McD’s stays in business with all the other options for fast food and fast casual there are now that are so much better. I don’t know anyone who loves McD’s – just those like myself that tolerate it when there’s no better options. For example, International Falls. If you want a quick bite on the way to Canada, you pretty much got McDs, Subway or a gas station sandwich. S&G said it best – “Laugh about it, shout about it, when you got to choose – anyway you look at it you lose!” jester

Or if you’re coming into IFalls on 71 you got Hardee’s. I don’t think I have crossed the border once in the last 5 years (about ten times) and not eaten there. It’s become a ritual.

CaptainMusky

You’re far better off going to a bar or actual restaurant than going to McDonalds. You will likely save money too. I hadnt been to McDonalds in quite a while. Went there because I was craving a quarter pounder with cheese for some reason. Got a meal with a chocolate shake and it was $17!

onestout
    Hudson, WI

You’re far better off going to a bar or actual restaurant than going to McDonalds. You will likely save money too. I hadnt been to McDonalds in quite a while. Went there because I was craving a quarter pounder with cheese for some reason. Got a meal with a chocolate shake and it was $17!

It is crazy how much things have gone up….the quarter pounder meal was $5 forever and now it is $10…I still go there a couple times a year because of the good things they do mainly the Ronald McDonal house, we used it a few times while our son was at Children’s.

Don Carlisle
    Aitkin mn

Ok has anyone tried the Green lantern on state hwy 18 between garrision and brainerd. There beef is locally sourced from a local beef farmer. And have home made buns. Great burgers fast and friendly service…

Karl Hungus
    Carver County, Minnesota

Tried the House of Gloor at Neisens yesterday with 2 buddies. We all had the classic. Holy crap that was good. I don’t have a masters degree in burgerology like a lot of you on here but I’d say it’s the best burger I’ve ever paid for. Told the wife we’re heading there again next week. I might even put on my big boy pants and try one of their more creative choices.

Nodakk

Ok has anyone tried the Green lantern on state hwy 18 between garrision and brainerd. There beef is locally sourced from a local beef farmer. And have home made buns. Great burgers fast and friendly service…

Have not been but heard good things. Always packed when I drive past

Rick Z
    Stark MN

A coworker and I went to 5 guys in Maple Grove yesterday. 2 bacon cheese burgers 2 regular fries and 2 drinks was $48.

Getting out of hand.

Viewing 8 posts - 211 through 218 (of 218 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.