2012 Harvest Season

• Bob Schultz
    Wausau,Wi

How is the hunt going over in Minnesota? Tomorrow, bait sitters, start in Wisconsin followed by us hound runners next Wednesday. Good luck everyone!

todders
    Shoreview, MN

My brother has 2 stations and they have both been hit but not heavy and all at night . That’s as much as I know but good luck when your season starts!

mbenson
    Minocqua, Wisconsin

Stopped by to see Travis at North Country Taxidermy and two were on there way in, saw one very small, but still a happy hunter.

Mark

steve_white
    St Germain, WI

Our camp tagged out opening day. Only booked 2 out of 87 contacts. Now just waiting for the phone to ring again. Otherwise it will be back to trainign season for us starting on wednesday. A lot less pressure on us then, and can just enjoy the woods without any worries about making sure a tag is filled.

Here are a couple of pics of our successful hunters. One with older guy is 316lb boar. The other is a 262lb sow.

postmaster

Fun weekend of bear hunting with the kids. My sons second bear in two trys first bow kill. My daughters first bear. That’s what it’s about. They were both pretty excited and I was proud of the great shot placement. Great memories.

Bob Schultz
    Wausau,Wi

Great bears! Way to get the kids involved. Brad J., you out there? I know earlier you had said you had a Wisconsin tag for Zone C. How’s the hunt going?

mitch_otto

Way to go nic! Congrats to nics sister! Nice work brad on introducing them the great outdoors!

bob_bergeson
    cannon falls

Congrats Brad Lets hear the stories of the kids and their bear kills

Bob Schultz
    Wausau,Wi

This is our 1st of the year. Dressed 242. We treed her twice this summer and at that time figured she would go 175 live. She really packed on the pounds. Weve gotten them with white on the chest before, but never this much. It actually extends down her chest between her front legs.

steve_white
    St Germain, WI

That’s pretty cool BP!

johnsy
    Mantorville, Mn

Great bears everyone
    bp love the white coloring

Bob Schultz
    Wausau,Wi

My wife transfered her tag to this young man this year. Yesterday morning he made a great shot on this nice boar. 222 dressed. Congrats Cole!

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.