In-Line muzzle loads for Bear.

• tony_p
    Waterloo, IA

Nice bear Brett .

hooknfinger
    Rochester, Minnesota

Quote:

Thanks guys
    Like I said, not a big bear but yes, its coat is in fine shape for a rug!
    We also had a smorgasbord of bear last night. It has been awhile since we had bear in the freezer. The last one was because a friend didn’t like it Good for me, our whole family loves it

I have a total new outlook on bears now that I have been there. It is way cool how they circle checking everything out as they come in. A cat doesn’t know what curiosity is. There really is nothing ferocious about them, they are a hoot to watch as they mill around picking a way too approach the bait. Also bears walk without making a sound. I’m sure it has something to do with paws verses hooves. It makes it like spotting a ghost, very black ghost! When a bear stands in a shadow, they make the shadow look light out
    It was a new way cool experience in the woods for me, what a hoot

I hunted bears for the first time this year. I was completly amazed at these creatures. You would think that a big old bear would make a lot of noise coming through, so you start to take your mid afternoon nap in your stand thinking that you will hear it when it comes. then you wake up and your bait has been hit. its amazing how they just “show” up out of no where. i watched 2 cubs play with my bait for 3 hours before i fell bback asleep

Nice looking bear bout the same size as the cinimon one i got this weekend.

hooknfinger
    Rochester, Minnesota

Quote:

Thanks guys
    Like I said, not a big bear but yes, its coat is in fine shape for a rug!
    We also had a smorgasbord of bear last night. It has been awhile since we had bear in the freezer. The last one was because a friend didn’t like it Good for me, our whole family loves it

I have a total new outlook on bears now that I have been there. It is way cool how they circle checking everything out as they come in. A cat doesn’t know what curiosity is. There really is nothing ferocious about them, they are a hoot to watch as they mill around picking a way too approach the bait. Also bears walk without making a sound. I’m sure it has something to do with paws verses hooves. It makes it like spotting a ghost, very black ghost! When a bear stands in a shadow, they make the shadow look light out
    It was a new way cool experience in the woods for me, what a hoot

I hunted bears for the first time this year. I was completly amazed at these creatures. You would think that a big old bear would make a lot of noise coming through, so you start to take your mid afternoon nap in your stand thinking that you will hear it when it comes. then you wake up and your bait has been hit. its amazing how they just “show” up out of no where. i watched 2 cubs play with my bait for 3 hours before i fell bback asleep

Nice looking bear bout the same size as the cinimon one i got this weekend.

the_grump
    Le Center

Good job, looks like youre smoke pole did it’s job!

“Can you skin Grizz”

the_grump
    Le Center

Good job, looks like youre smoke pole did it’s job!

“Can you skin Grizz”

Viewing 5 posts - 31 through 35 (of 35 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.