outfished by Dad

• kNelson

I have yet to take my pops out for bass this year, so I decided for dad’s day to take him out. We’ve been on some hawgs on Pool 9 the last week or so I figured I should be able to get him some fish on a frog. He’s a big muskie guy, hasn’t really come around to the idea of fishing for 3 pound fish with muskie tackle yet thoughl

We got out late, around Noon, but we still found a few fish that would take a frog. First time he’s ever fished a frog and he whacked 4 nice fish, biggest being about 3 1/2 pounds. he pretty much embarassed me, i only caught one 3 1/2 pounder. It was ok, I owe him a few more good days for financing all my tourneys

The last week the fish have came up into the eel grass and are slamming frogs. Friday night my Bass World partner and I got out on Pool 9 and caught probably 30 fish, biggest 5 would have gone, 17+ pounds. defintely some great fishing to be had once that afternoon sun gets down a bit

cade-laufenberg
    Winona,MN/La Crosse, WI

good report, I can’t wait..Thinking I’ll be down on the south end of 9 Wednesday morning.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.