Watch the Weigh-ins…

• blue-fleck
    Dresbach, MN

That’s a pretty sweet function! Thanks Reel Guy!!

fishinallday
    Montrose Mn

What are there real names so I can keep an eye on them?

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster
    Minnesota/Wisconsin Mississippi River

That is cool!

skhartke
    Somerset, WI

Nice job Slop! 12lbs 3oz!

rgeister
    SW Wisconsin

Quote:

Nice job Slop! 12lbs 3oz!

Way to go Shaver! Hey, its noteworthy… Sloppy got his co angler 12#s, too!!!

mullman
    Onalaska, WI

God I love technology! Sittin in the office watching the video and I can switch programs if the boss walks by… Awesome.

Chris

emover
    Malcom, IA

It was nice
    Got to see Slop on stage
    Good Work Slop

dave

blue-fleck
    Dresbach, MN

Great Job Champman!!

cade-laufenberg
    Winona,MN/La Crosse, WI

Tom Redington, bass boy, jim jones, bass tagger, probably some more.
    Did you hear about monsoor? man that sucks (got on a sandbar and showed up late and was dq’ed for the day)
    Jimmy, that was amazing. 18.1 is good anywhere you go. Hope you stay on ’em.

cade-laufenberg
    Winona,MN/La Crosse, WI

Slop, nice job, and you thought you only had 10#s!
    guess that means those 5 lbers are 7’s!!!!!!!!!
    well, cya tomorrow..

cade-laufenberg
    Winona,MN/La Crosse, WI

Tom Redington with over 11 lbs of bass

BomberA

Nice pics Cade. Good job to all , looks like a lot of fish were caught

zombywuff
    Illinois

Rollie Truehl has appeared here from time to time, usually a lurker, and I can’t remember his handle. I fished with him in Wabasha last year, a great guy to be paired up with. Anyway, he’s in 14th with 28-06!

WTG Tim! Maybe the BFL will be small beans to him now, and I’ll be able to move up in the standings!

mountain man
    Coon Valley, WI.

After either Directing or being in hundreds of weigh-ins I thought they had grown kind of boring. Well I guess I never watched a Stren or the old Redman weigh-ins from begining to the end. I don’t remember the last time I enjoyed anything about tourneys this much. Maybe a bad sign of tourney burnout LOL,or maybe computer,(couch), potato syndrome setting in.

Anyway I was so proud of the way local guys handled themselves on stage, and all the compliments our area and fishery got. Other parts of North America may have stolen the God’s Country label from the Upper Mississippi River but it is my guess that again after another amazing two days of a National Bass contest with 2 more to come at the very least folks will think of it as THE Bass fisherman’s heaven.

I know we still don’t boast the biggest bass in North America but as an overall Bass fishing experience it really is hard to beat. It turned a diehard walleye guy like me into a Bass fishing fool, (Okay the fool part was already there), but hey it is great fishing here. More than once in the last five years guide customers have caught their personal best numbers of keepers and largest SM and LM in the same trip. To most of us around here they had what we call an average day. Best of luck to JJ and everyone the next two days.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.