BWSTA Lansing

• kNelson

Anyone else besides me fishing Bass World outta lansing Sunday?

duckilr
    Mississippi River

Are they having 2 BWSTA tourneys out of Lansing on Sunday, or is one saturday, one sunday?

kNelson

i talked to Terry Fitzpatrick last night at cabelas and he figured it was a typo and that the LaX tourney would be saturday. I dunno for sure. I havent even got my entry in yet. probably fax it in tommorrow morning. im going up tommorrow and saturday to fish, i’ve been on fish up there but i wanna do some exploring farther north instead of staying south like i usually do.

blue-fleck
    Dresbach, MN

I called BWS and they assured me both tourneys are on the same day out of the same landing.

kNelson

that oughta be a complete mess..who knows? maybe it will go fine? i suppose we’ll launch at the bottom, im not faxing in my entry until tommorrow morning. i dont care, im not too concerned about anyone being in my spots. Waxed the gelcoat on the boat tonite, washed it real good, reorganized it completely, and snagged an F-250 from my dad’s biz to roll in so I’m looking forward to fishing this weekend.

REELNMN

They are having one tourney, one payout, but your points will go towards which division you are in.

kNelson

Wonder how many boats thats gonna draw? And I wonder why combine the two for this tournament?

Either way, we’re on fish, but they’re scattered all over and i really dont wanna have to do that much running around if need be. we’ll see..good luck to all fellow competitors tommorrow, everyone stay safe and come in with a smaller bag than me

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.