August Boat Detailing SALE!!!

• Ryan Bunnell

Marine Clean, LLC, a mobile detailing company, is giving you guys a break this month and offering their Gold Detail Package ($18.50/FT) for the price of Silver ($15.50/FT). Details are on their website at http://WWW.MARINECLEANLLC.COM

When you choose these guys, you know you’re getting the best detail in the nation, and you’re helping out a Veteran owned company who donates a portion of their time and profits to build wells in India and Africa for those who don’t have access to clean water.

Call Ryan @ 763-742-7017 to book a hassle-free appointment

Attachments:
    1. 11693960_790843267695610_669663284263117679_n.jpg

Dutchboy
    Central Mn.

Interesting. Be sure to post again when the season is over. I have no interest in dragging the boat home to have it done until late Sept. Oct.

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster
    Minnesota/Wisconsin Mississippi River

$15.50 inside and out? whistling

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster

Out of your service area anyway. Shucks.

TheFamousGrouse
    St. Paul, MN

$15.50 inside and out? whistling

Per foot.

Plus there is a small surcharge of $350/foot for catfisherman to cover the extra labor involved for stinkbait stain removal, scraping chicken livers off the floor, etc.

Grouse

Ryan Bunnell

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>Brian Klawitter wrote:</div>
    $15.50 inside and out?  :whistling:

Per foot.

Plus there is a small surcharge of $350/foot for catfisherman to cover the extra labor involved for stinkbait stain removal, scraping chicken livers off the floor, etc.

Grouse

We love blood, guts, and catfisherman!! )

Calvin Svihel
    Northwest Metro, MN

Ryan has done work for us in the past! Excellent job!

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster

I’m in Hager City Wi. Well that’s where the boat is.

I just spent $20. to hose out all the mayflies a couple weeks ago. LOL!

We love blood, guts, and catfisherman!!

What a sweet talker!

Ryan Bunnell

I’m in Hager City Wi. Well that’s where the boat is.

I just spent $20. to hose out all the mayflies a couple weeks ago. LOL!

We love blood, guts, and catfisherman!!

What a sweet talker!

Hey Brian,
    Hager City is quite a drive, but I’d be willing to make the drive for an ol’ Cat man. I’ll just make a fishing trip out of it! Take me fishing? lol I love cat fishing. One of my most memorable past times as a kid! mrgreen

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster

You might not know what you’re getting into….

kroger3
    blaine mn

Ryan did my boat last fall before selling it and it came out looking better then new and came right to my house to do it. Will be doing it again this fall that’s for sure!

Ryan Bunnell

You might not know what you’re getting into….

Oh man, I have had some pretty bad ones! Sometimes, it’s worth it to me to endure a little pain for a lifetime of gain! You my friend are my number one source of business! Cuz, when I blow your mind at how clean your boat is after the blood guts and cheese are removed, your mouth is going to tell people. And I know how much cat fisherman’s mouths like to move lol

Ryan Bunnell

Ryan did my boat last fall before selling it and it came out looking better then new and came right to my house to do it. Will be doing it again this fall that’s for sure!

Thanks Richie! I’ve been waiting to hear from you man! Looks like you’ve been busy jiggin’ tips and rippin’ lips! I hope it’s been a good Eye season for ya! We were up at Lake of the Woods for Father’s Day weekend and just slaughtered them! My 7 year old nephew pulled in a 28″ peace

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster

Oh man, I have had some pretty bad ones!

Ummm I wasn’t referring to the boat. whistling

belletaine
    Nevis, MN

Like Dutch boy said, bad timing, for me anyway. Right before it gets put away for the winter would be great.

How long is the offer valid?

belletaine
    Nevis, MN

Like Dutch boy said, bad timing, for me anyway. Right before it gets put away for the winter would be great.

Just reread the post and caught the thru August part.

Ryan Bunnell

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>belletaine wrote:</div>

Just reread the post and caught the thru August part.

Hey Belletaine,
    We still need your business at the end of the year, so don’t forget about us! Our specials are sporadic, so we might be having one at the end of the year too, you’ll just have to wait and see.

You can like our Facebook page for an automatic $10 off and if you’re a Veteran, you always get 10% off, you just have to ask.

sticker
    StillwaterMN/Ottertail county

Glad I saw this. My Warrior livewell hose broke and the auto bilge failed. I found my boat sunk in the harbor Saturday at 4:30am doah . As soon as my insurance guys gets things figured out I will be asking for a quote.

Attachments:
    1. boat.jpg

Ryan Bunnell

Glad I saw this. My Warrior livewell hose broke and the auto bilge failed. I found my boat sunk in the harbor Saturday at 4:30am doah . As soon as my insurance guys gets things figured out I will be asking for a quote.

Oh man! I’m sorry that happened to you! doah I’m glad you have insurance though! Ooofduh! We can definitely help you out! waytogo

sticker
    StillwaterMN/Ottertail county

If anyone is even thinking about having Ryan detail their boat don’t give it a second thought, DO IT!!! I had mine done yesterday by Ryan and WOW, what a fantastic job he did!!! I leave my boat in the harbor all summer and it gets a little gunky by this time of year from the harbor water and the top rail of the boat gets very oxidized. Ryan came over yesterday and made it look like the day I bought it. Boat clean and shiny, all compartments cleaned, carpet shampoo, trailer all cleaned up and rims shiny as the day I bought it. I hope Ryan has better pics, but here are the ones I have. Again, it you are on the bubble, pull the trigger, you won’t be disappointed! Thanks a ton Ryan!!!

Attachments:
    1. boat-5.jpg

2. boat-6.jpg

3. boat-4.jpg

4. boat-3.jpg

Ryan Bunnell

If anyone is even thinking about having Ryan detail their boat don’t give it a second thought, DO IT!!! I had mine done yesterday by Ryan and WOW, what a fantastic job he did!!! I leave my boat in the harbor all summer and it gets a little gunky by this time of year from the harbor water and the top rail of the boat gets very oxidized. Ryan came over yesterday and made it look like the day I bought it. Boat clean and shiny, all compartments cleaned, carpet shampoo, trailer all cleaned up and rims shiny as the day I bought it. I hope Ryan has better pics, but here are the ones I have. Again, it you are on the bubble, pull the trigger, you won’t be disappointed! Thanks a ton Ryan!!!

Hey Tim,
    Sorry for the delay, just catching up. I appreciate the response! You are very welcome, thank you for the business! I’m glad you are happy with our work, it’s always nice to know we are doing a great job! We look forward to serving you next year, cheers toast

Attachments:
    1. 11887972_819579941488609_660086178986173131_n.jpg

2. 11952011_819580004821936_2339156301262403442_n.jpg

3. 11921647_819579951488608_160008450706302647_n.jpg

4. 11000040_819579991488604_5030130903950760848_n.jpg

Viewing 27 posts - 1 through 27 (of 27 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.