Auger Needs Work

• crappie55369
    Mound, MN

I have an eskimo Z71 that needs a tune up and a new draw cord. i know there are videos of how to do this yourself but with a young family i dont have time to mess with this but need it fixed before the season starts. Any recommendations on a metro area shop/person that can service my auger?

mwal
    Rosemount,MN

If your in the Rosemount area Rosemount Saw and Tool have kept my Strikemaster and Jiffy running for over 20 years. It is best to get it done now before the rush in late November.

Mwal

tmyboy2001
    Lakeville, MN

If you’re anywhere near the north metro, D-Rock in New Brighton provides top-notch service and pricing. I’ve had several small engines (augers, chainsaws, pressure-washers) repaired there. Depending on the time of year, they’re also pretty quick for turnaround, too.

pete grassl

sorry to hijack the thread but i dont know how to start a new discussion.i have a strikemaster strike-lite auger with the synthetic plastic.well last year i broke the flighting while trying to get chips out of the hole and thought no big deal….wrong.contacted strikemaster to see what they could do and unfortunately they are not willing to do anything.i now have a $500 auger and 3 sets of blades that are no good.i realize getting a new metal auger is an option but $650 already invested and hoping not to spend a bunch more.any suggestions?

Mudshark
    LaCrosse WI

What broke….The Handle?

pete grassl

the plastic on the drill unit that removes the chips out of the hole.

nhamm
    Inactive
    Robbinsdale

Robbinsdale marine, sent friends and family there so far no bad reviews. Or call DH tackle, or some other bait shops in the area and they may know something closer.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.