ATV / PWC

• Richard V.
    Somewhere over the rainbow

I have not heard about these and personally think it a pretty cleaver hoax. Look at the video and let me see your feedback. I just hope the link works… ATV / PWC

birddog
    Mn.

Are you talking about the “quadski”? Link doesn’t work but I’ve seen the quadski. Google it for a you tube link.

My thoughts…for atv use, the hull would get damaged without question be it from from rock chips, logs, etc. To easy to get high centered, not very nimble.

As a jet ski…better keep it in a straight line, I could see turning sharp and the wheels catching water and throwing the rider.

As a unit, to much “electronics” with the power up/down wheels. Surely the electric motors make more weight, more parts to wear out. How strong are the axles/pivot points when it’s a “atv”.

Kind of a neat idea but who’s gonna buy something like that? It’s not as useful as a atv and can’t be as fast or nimble as a jet ski. Maybe for the guy that has everything and money to burn??

I wasn’t impressed.

BIRDDOG

Richard V.
    Somewhere over the rainbow

So it really is true? The video I got shows the hull, like you said it is really wide with a shallow V hull. Very wide on the trail, and like you said a guy would not want to take a hard turn on the water. The reason I thought it was a hoax, as soon as it went into the water it shot a rooster tail up making me think it was water cooled but when it got out of the water it no longer had a tail after a few seconds.

Gibbs Technologies Quadski is the one I have on a video. I still think it is kinda wierd.

Roofer
    Minnesota

Very cool, but I agree with birddog. I thought they were as expensive as a modern car also.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.