ATV cargo/rack box

• johnksully
    Lakeville, MN

I just got a new 4 wheeler and am in the process of looking at atv cargo boxes for the back rack. I will probably keep it on year round. I will for sure be using for ice fishing and probably some hunting. I would like one that still has room for a kid to ride behind me. I know a few people like the otter monster box. Can a kid still ride on the seat with those mounted? Any other options people are happy with?

Kent thompson
    Foreston mn

John I have a smaller Yamaha 400 Kodiak with the otter monster box on it , my son and I use it religiously for deer hunting and ice fishing and room hasn’t been an issue. Good luck with your search like anything you get what you pay for and these things are made to last!…Kent

Francis K
    Champlin, MN

I have a Monster Box and love it. My friends are envy of it each time we are out. No broken or snow packed stuff. Not sure the age of your son, but I rode tandem up until last year at the age of 15 and he is now too big to ride around comfortably all day. It was great when he was younger as he was wedged in between me and the box to the point he’d take quick power naps when moving between spots.

JoeMX1825
    MN

Kolpin sells hard rear storage boxes for a fraction of the price and almost no added weight… I use a Scout box on my Grizzly, but would probably go with the Navigator box if I had to do it again, the extra room would be nice. The Scout does everything I need it to though….

Bradley French

Cabela’s offers a pretty good selection of boxes and they have sales all the time. Definitely worth checking out!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.