Anybody else have that one coworker…

• Stanley

I have/do complain about some of my co-workers and I’m not sure if I am “that guy” but the owner of the shop I work at did tell me directly that if I quit he would be screwed. At least I know I’m valued at work.

Eelpoutguy
    Farmington, Outing

My favorite is the guys that go on social media and complain about work, their bosses, and co workers. They of course end up doing everybody’s job because they are the only good worker and the place would fail without them. My experience with these “great workers” is that in their minds they are great workers and reality is they are a cancer that spreads to anyone that works near them. I learned in the 30+ years of running my business that my best course of action was to fire them right away. People are not very bright, and don’t think about when they apply for a job that their future possible employer may look to see things they post about. That was they first thing I would do in the last 10 – 15 years when I would get someone that applied to work. If I see anything I didn’t care for I would pass on them. In the end I am sure this saved me from having another cancer working.

My Fav is that the employees all think their smarter than the Boss.
    I have a daily log book that I keep notes in and on the cover it says “underestimate me, that’ll be fun”

Eelpoutguy
    Farmington, Outing

I have/do complain about some of my co-workers and I’m not sure if I am “that guy” but the owner of the shop I work at did tell me directly that if I quit he would be screwed. At least I know I’m valued at work.

He’s tipping his cards.

mojogunter

Absolutely couldn’t agree more.

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>mojogunter wrote:</div>
    My favorite is the guys that go on social media and complain about work, their bosses, and co workers. They of course end up doing everybody’s job because they are the only good worker and the place would fail without them. My experience with these “great workers” is that in their minds they are great workers and reality is they are a cancer that spreads to anyone that works near them. I learned in the 30+ years of running my business that my best course of action was to fire them right away. People are not very bright, and don’t think about when they apply for a job that their future possible employer may look to see things they post about. That was they first thing I would do in the last 10 – 15 years when I would get someone that applied to work. If I see anything I didn’t care for I would pass on them. In the end I am sure this saved me from having another cancer working.

My Fav is that the employees all think their smarter than the Boss.
    I have a daily log book that I keep notes in and on the cover it says “underestimate me, that’ll be fun”

Riverrat

Just now, walking own the hallway, a coworker is having a conversation with another coworker as they walk my way ” something something.. Drats.. Something something”. So now I have to worry if I have a supervillain co-worker that has just had their plan to steal all of Scrooge McDucks coins thwarted by his plucky nephews, possibly with help from the Rescue Rangers.

ganderpike
    Alexandria

There is an irony complaining about coworkers not doing their tasks on an online fishing forum. At the end of the day, we’re all cube monkeys anyways I guess

CaptainMusky

There is an irony complaining about coworkers not doing their tasks on an online fishing forum.

But we’re getting all our work done right.

Eelpoutguy
    Farmington, Outing

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>ganderpike wrote:</div>
    There is an irony complaining about coworkers not doing their tasks on an online fishing forum.

I cannot speak for others, but yes i’m getting my work done.

Attachments:
    1. Working-scaled.jpg

glenn57
    cold spring mn

^^^^^^^^^^^ rotflol rotflol rotflol hah hah doah

bottle still looks pretty full though!!!!!!!!!!

Rodwork
    Farmington, MN

ganderpike wrote:

Some of the files I work on are so large I can read half a page in between mouse clicks.

The great thing about being a good employ is you get to do the poor employee’s work. Some people are more talented than others and can just produce more. Many just don’t care about the company or have a drive to do better and it shows.

Rodwork
    Farmington, MN

^^^^^^^^^^^
    bottle still looks pretty full though!!!!!!!!!!

From having more than one beer with EPG I can tell you he has not taken a sip yet. First sip is around the bottom of the “a”. toast

Eelpoutguy
    Farmington, Outing

LOL –
    In my defense, it is my 3rd so far this am.

Deuces

I’d rather deal w bad coworkers than bad employees or subs.

Viewing 13 posts - 31 through 43 (of 43 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.