Anger Management

• FishBlood&RiverMud
    Prescott

It’s not OK for citizens to step on your rights.

Why the heck would anyone want the GOVT doing the same. Why give them any leeway of this. I cannot think of any issues I’ve had with citizens in this context. However ample examples out there and even personally of govt doing it. This is not OK.
    Standing up for my rights should not be viewed as necessary anger management, or is OK its for the greater good BS.
    It’s against the law to break em and the government is NOT f’n except from following the law, yet so common these days.

Merica

Krh129

Went kayak fishing this weekend. Didn’t get inspected so I drove around from boat launch to boat launch until I found an inspector. I drop kicked their ass while screaming AMERICA!! in honor of all the people on this thread that have been deeply offended by little kids and old people just trying to prevent something bad from happening. After that I went to a humane society and kicked a bunch of puppies, because you know rabies is already out there so might as well since it can’t be prevented.

Amen

Bearcat89
    North branch, mn

Bearcat89, you say you don’t like small talk, but you join in on a lot of small talk on this site. What’s the difference?

Because I enjoy talking to a few of the guys on this site and a few more that are actual fishing partners

Tom schmitt

The only inspector person I ever was annoyed with was up north one year fishing a small lake with a really shallow landing. I was loading the boat on the trailer and could barely get it onto to the bunks cause it was so shallow, so I got it started on there there and gave it just a little juice to get it to ‘set’ on there, talking like 1/2 a second. Got out and winched it like the remaining 6+ feet or so and pulled out. I’ve never had to winch my boat so far in my life.

He came out and then lectured me about powerloading the boat and how I’m the reason landings get all messed up. I was like, “yeah I don’t think I like really powerloaded it, I gave it one little burst of gas to get it onto the bunks and literally had to winch it super far.” I could totally be in the wrong there though, I don’t know, I always thought powerloading was when you like laid on the gas all the way up to the winch post.

Then he asked if I had any water stored in the livewell and I said no. Then he asked ‘what about the ballast?’ I was like, “Uhhh I don’t think I have one of those?” And then he like kept pressing me on it. “Are you sure?”

I have a Ranger Reata, so I’m not sure if he just meant like…was I transporting water in other storage compartments of my boat? In the bilge? I was really confused and he just kept pressing me on it. All the while just was just getting ravaged my mosquitoes.

Was just a really strange experience lol, all the other folks have been very friendly.

No Justin that is not power loading.
    The power loading that messes up boat ramps is the driving it all the way up and letting the motor blast away while the driver moves forward to latch the boat.
    Trimming the motor up helps to keep the blast from washing out the ramp.
    Drotto latches help as well.

FishBlood&RiverMud
    Prescott

The power loading that messes up boat ramps is the driving it all the way up and letting the motor blast away while the driver moves forward to latch the boat.

True only when the propwash is not on cement. Also only where lack of current.

There’s more than a few ramps that have no power loading signs that you cannot possibly cause problems doing even the most aggressive power loading.

Viewing 6 posts - 91 through 96 (of 96 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.