Dealer recommendations?

• steveo
    W Central Sconnie

I am pretty sure I have my c liner sold and looking at Alumacraft. Any good dealer recommendations in the Metro or west central Wisconsin?

mikeraiche
    Arkansaw Wi

I had really good luck with S&M Marine in oronoco, mn!

John Schultz
    Inactive
    Portage, WI

If you are willing to take a short drive, I have to say Spellman’s in Oshkosh is the best I have ever dealt with. They give you a fair price, and they treat you the way you wanted to be treated, like you are their only customer. Tim Doberstein, the owner, is fantastic to work with. He’s always honest and does his best to make sure you are happy, both during the sale and after. The few times I’ve needed service, they do their best to make sure they can fix it while I wait as I live 90 minutes away.

For example, the starter went out on my e-tec last November. I called Tim on Monday and asked him if there was any way to get a new starter installed by Friday as I had a guide trip on Saturday. He called around all over to find a starter and had one overnighted from Dallas just so he could make sure my boat was ready to roll by Friday.

Even if I lived 3 hours from Oshkosh, I would probably still go to Tim for my next boat.

huntfishhastings
    Hastings, MN

2nd on Lacannes, stay away from Dans. Bought my boat at dans,worst experience ever. The rigging was worse than the experience.

jon_jordan
    St. Paul, Mn

x3 on Lacannes!

-J.

gregory
    Red wing,mn

I wouldn’t look past Baycity Hardware and Marine, great prices on new and service that can’t be beat . just a short drive from Hudson

skeeter20
    Winnie/Grand Rapids,MN

Stubs Marine in Alexandria!!! Top 10 Alumacraft and top 100 for Yamaha dealers in the US. Talk to Rocky(owner) or Bruce.

Grouse_Dog
    The Shores of Lake Harriet

Dans Southside Marine.

Bloomington MN

superstar
    Breezy Point, MN

Lacannes

The service I received was above and beyond.

Jesse Krook
    Y.M.H.

If you are going Alumacraft I would go with Warners Dock in New Richmond. I have heard very good things about them from more than one person. Get a hold of Turk I know he has had 1st hand experience with Warners.

joeyno5
    Rochester MN.

LaCannes is gonna be a tough one to beat on service, price, and rigging. Service after the sale is always one of my deciding factors when buying my fishing equipment.

andys
    kasson

Lacannes all the way,great service and good deals.

john_steinhauer
    p4

Quote:

I wouldn’t look past Baycity Hardware and Marine, great prices on new and service that can’t be beat . just a short drive from Hudson

Bay City Hardware all they way!!! Some of the best prices I have found. They will mach anyone’s prices from what I hear. Plus the mechanic Dan is AWESOME he knows his stuff it’s a small town dealer, and they treat all their customers with that same small town friendliness.

AllenW
    Mpls, MN

Quote:

Lacannes all the way,great service and good deals.

Same here, even with the problem I had with my alumacrft, they went out of their way to help, and each time I go in for service or to buy something they have done a great job.

Al

docfrigo
    Wisconsin

Once you get a price, shoot a call to Warner’s, Bay City or Stark’s down in Prairie du chien-any of those places would be great, if they have something on the lot, they may want to move it. Bay City probably has the BEST mechanic in Danny.

magnum165
    Baldwin, WI

Quote:

If you are going Alumacraft I would go with Warners Dock in New Richmond. I have heard very good things about them from more than one person. Get a hold of Turk I know he has had 1st hand experience with Warners.

I agree. I have done a fair amount of bussiness with Warners and I have nothing but good things to say.

nord

Cory at LaCannes. He was great to deal with and the price on my 175 Navigator was even better. He was always ready to help me out with any problem.

wes_bergemann
    Crystal, MN

Sent you a PM on one to avoid……just to confirm for others curiosity sake, no one has posted a recommendation for this particular dealer and doubt that they will.

fisherman-j
    Northern MN

+1 for Warner’s Dock. Nate’s a good guy.

Whirly01

LaCanne’s all the way. 2 years ago I shopped all around, but bought from LaCanne’s because you can trust those guys. Any boat you buy is going to have little stuff you need follow-up on and they were very responsive.

smithkeith
    Waterloo, Iowa

I drove 175 miles to buy from LaCannes. Family owned and great to deal with.

sliderfishn
    Blaine, MN

Quote:

Sent you a PM on one to avoid……just to confirm for others curiosity sake, no one has posted a recommendation for this particular dealer and doubt that they will.

I did that exact same thing, wondering if it was the same dealer

steveo
    W Central Sconnie

Nope. I won’t go to either

Viewing 24 posts - 1 through 24 (of 24 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.