Alaskan moose hunters attacked by grizzly

• Snap

Yikes!

IceNEyes1986
    Harris, MN

WOW!!! That’s one hell of an experience I’d never want to be apart of. Glad the outcome was good!!

Chuck Melcher
    SE Wisconsin, Racine County

Makes me think anything besides lifelong regulars in this situation wouldn’t have survived.

Not knowing, is it incorrect Or illegal to walk or be out there with your rifles already loaded?

CaptainMusky

Not knowing, is it incorrect Or illegal to walk or be out there with your rifles already loaded?

I dont think its illegal, but they werent intending on hunting that night so that could be why. I seem to notice this a lot on certain hunting shows as well. Like MeatEater which is one of my favorites. He never has a round chambered until he intends to shoot. I always thought that was odd.

maddogg

In bear country I would think it would be wise to have your firearms loaded and ready to go. I’m glad they are ok.

Beast

Heard of this happening several years back, back then they thought the attacks were due to a early frost that killed the berry crops off, the bears were starving and some hunters were attacked, many lost their kill to bears before they even got to field dress their kill.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.