Aerator?

• Red Eye

Engel cooler pump took a dump. Other options? Would like 12 and 120volt option. Seen some on amazon but some are not waterproof. Any suggestions?

ganderpike
    Alexandria

I have heard excellent things about all 3. I ordered the AQQA yesterday, although I still enjoy my Engel.

Attachments:
    1. D554C8C5-923D-452A-9885-AE5C575566FD.png

Umy
    South Metro

Love my Engel but bought a frabill pump – waaaaaay quieter

dhpricco
    Twin Cities, MN

If you live around the south metro I have a never used engel pump that I would sell you for $20. otherwise I have been running the following off amazon and it has worked out great for most of the winter season and this past weekend of opener.

Reef W

I bought “kedsum” brand from Amazon that looks like it must be exact same as one dhpricco linked and love how quiet it is. Only used it on opener so far so not sure how it will hold up but I don’t really see where water could get in with normal splashes.

Joe Jarl
    SW Wright County

Was just trying to post about the new Engel pump and now see this post. They have a new rechargeable lithium pump that seems to be getting good reviews.

Engel Rechargeable Lithium

Red Eye

Was just trying to post about the new Engel pump and now see this post. They have a new rechargeable lithium pump that seems to be getting good reviews.

Engel Rechargeable Lithium

Ya i seen them. Decision is $50 for the Engel one or $20 from amazon.

beardly
    Hastings, Mn

Dave Koonce had a post about one off amazon. Looks similar to the one above. I have used it all last winter and up to now and have had no complaints. I particularly like the pulse mode where it turns off and on.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.