Absolutely in love with Tingler Spoon

• Justin Phillips
    Bloomer, WI

I have to say, I have been amazed by the VMC Tingler Spoon this ice season. I have been a tungsten jig guy for years and even though I carried spoons I never had much confidence in them. This season I put on the 1/16th pink and white Tingler spoon tipped with a waxie, as a search lure. It has quickly gone from search lure to primary lure. It has been one of the best ice seasons for numbers and average size that I have had in years on perch/crappie and even bluegills really love this spoon!! Here is my best crappie so far caught on the tingler a few nights ago at 13 inches with many 11-12 inchers as well which is tough to do with the pressure on the Chetek/Bloomer area lakes. VMC has certainly made me a believer in spoons now!!

Attachments:
    1. 10696265_10152820782881311_5347891555611742834_n1.jpg

Frenchman
    West Central Indiana

I started using the tingler last year with similar results for crappies, and perch.

lazzer
    harlan iowa

what size spoon were you using? because I just bought 2 at cabelas

Justin Phillips
    Bloomer, WI

I started using the tingler last year with similar results for crappies, and perch.

I cant believe how hot this lure has been, I have never had much confidence in spoons, now its a whole new ballgame! lazzer, I use the 1/16th sized spoon, not sure I would want to go much smaller, even smaller panfish will hit it though it does weed most of them out.

Nate Northup
    Madison, WI area

I just ordered a few of those as well and am excited to try them out – been having lots of luck so far this year on my tried and true slender spoon…green and gold! Guess our WI fish are Packer fans too )

joe_the_fisher
    Wisconsin Dells WI

Gonna have to pick up a few of those…Thanks for the info.

crappielover89

i havent fished much anything other than the tingler for the last year. the only time i use anything else is my dead stick and i use a VMC teardrop jig. other than that its tingler tingler tingler!!!!

This spoon has been amazing for us this year here in south Dakota helping with multiple limits of perch

Attachments:
    1. IMG_0146.jpg

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.