A few Patrick Henry Quotes On this 4TH of July

• klang

The Constitution is not an instrument for the government to restrain the people, it is an instrument for the people to restrain the government – lest it come to dominate our lives and interests.”

“This is all the inheritance I give to my dear family. The religion of Christ will give them one which will make them rich indeed.”

“We should not forget that the spark which ignited the American Revolution was caused by the British attempt to confiscate the firearms of the colonists.”

“The great object is that every man be armed.”

“It is when a people forget God, that tyrants forge their chains.”

“I’m sick of all you ammo-phobes being intolerant of my gun.”

riverruns
    Inactive

toast

Dutchboy
    Central Mn.

Slight difference between then & now.

Back then it was a much leveler playing field during war. They had guns & cannons, we had guns & cannons. Today our army can kill revolters from miles & miles away. All the pea shooters and 1000’s of rounds of ammo you are hoarding will do nothing against a modern day army. Also keep in mind that fighting a war for profit like we do in the mid east is different then fighting a civil war would be. In the mid east public opinion matters, in a civil war nothing but winning would matter.

jwellsy

The best prep for the next and last civil war is to accept Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior. The time of trying to sit on the fence and play both sides is over. Everyone will have to choose a side. There’s God’s word and Satan’s seductions/deceptions. We have free will to choose.

What do you think forced inoculations with a digital ink bar code (invisible tattoo) that can be read with a hand held scanner by an army of contact tracers and tied to your medical records/social score/bank account is all about?

The original lie in the garden of Eden was a promise of immortality for following Satan’s deception. Satan’s followers will never find immortality in artificial intelligence or anywhere off-planet.

Choose your own path wisely, our founding fathers certainly did.

Reef W

Well that went to crazy town fast

Netguy
    Minnetonka

jwellsy’s post. Huh?

greig john
    Inactive
    Minnesota

Oh come on, everyone likes fairy tales.

lindyrig79
    Forest Lake / Lake Mille Lacs

Just got home from up North. Was good to see red, white, and blue and patriotic people all over.

Turned on the TV and seeing what is still going on in these major cities across America and it makes me sick

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.