West Chicago, IL

2 door all the way.

Maybe if you’re good, Santa will leave a 2-door under the tree,,,,,

HRG

Attachments:
    1. RC-Bronco.jpg

KPE
    River Falls, WI

I’m more stoked for when people start swapping coyotes into them. Ford almost has a perfect unit here, the fact they don’t have a trim package with the 5.0 powerplant is such a disappointment.

Bearcat89
    North branch, mn

Well now that I’ve seen a few of these on the road, they are not a bronco at all. They are like the little baby jeeps. I was really hoping they were a big full size bad ass vehicle, but no they are a grandmother’s ride for sure

Hot Runr Guy
    West Chicago, IL

Well now that I’ve seen a few of these on the road, they are not a bronco at all. They are like the little baby jeeps. I was really hoping they were a big full size bad ass vehicle, but no they are a grandmother’s ride for sure

They haven’t even started delivering to the public yet. Are you sure you’re not talking about the Escape-based Bronco Sport?

HRG

Bearcat89
    North branch, mn

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>Bearcat89 wrote:</div>

They haven’t even started delivering to the public yet. Are you sure you’re not talking about the Escape-based Bronco Sport?

HRG

I must be. It was brand new no plates yet. I didn’t realize they were making multiple broncos.
    Whats the point of a baby bronco and bigger bronco

Ralph Wiggum
    Maple Grove, MN

Whats the point of a baby bronco and bigger bronco?

Didn’t they make a Bronco and Bronco II? Maybe Ford didn’t learn. rotflol

Bearcat89
    North branch, mn

Whats the point of a baby bronco and bigger bronco?

Didn’t they make a Bronco and Bronco II? Maybe Ford didn’t learn. rotflol

Yes but those broncos never died. So Ford quit making them. They never made money selling parts. My dad had some sweet broncos growing up. I miss those days. Now seeing the bronco sport, it’s just sad.

Ripjiggen

I must be. It was brand new no plates yet. I didn’t realize they were making multiple broncos.
    Whats the point of a baby bronco and bigger bronco

Maybe His and Hers versions? whistling

deertracker

My buddy had an old Bronco 2 with manual transmission. You could pop the clutch and get the front wheels to bounce like hydros. hah
    DT

robby
    Quad Cities

Sounds like there are a couple different models. One is a true truck with full frame, good towing capacity etc., the other is a unibody Poser.

ClownColor
    Inactive
    The Back 40

Lol. Said the sane thing. They kinda look cheap and not what I was expecting. Bummer.

Adam Steffes

I agree that a real bronco (body on frame, solid axle, real transfer case) with a 5.0 would be pretty baller.

queenswake
    NULL

For those blasting the unibody Bronco, you might not be aware of this, but Ford is planning on making an entire lineup of different models under the Bronco name. To the point where they are allowing Bronco-only dealerships. They are gunning for Jeep. So you will see all sorts of different models just like Jeep has now.

All of this confusion is clear that Ford has not done themselves any favors by all of this. What’s worse is that the unibody one came out way before the real one will, so everyone is associating what they see on the road with the real thing.

Eelpoutguy
    Farmington, Outing

They had a couple at Apple Valley Ford 2 weekends ago.
    They said delivery will start in July and the high end models are sold out.

Attachments:
    1. Bronco-3-scaled.jpg

2. Bronco-2-scaled.jpg

wkw

Bring me back my IH Scout!

Hot Runr Guy
    West Chicago, IL

Bring me back my IH Scout!

How about a Scout II with a diesel?

International Harvester Scout

HRG

Coletrain27

im a ford fan but look at those cheap plastic fenders. look like something that would be found on a barbie power wheels

Anonymous
    Inactive

im a ford fan but look at those cheap plastic fenders. look like something that would be found on a barbie power wheels

They are not cheap plastic fenders…. they are very expensive plastic fenders!!

buckybadger
    Upper Midwest

“Oh, you like the look of the new Bronco? …You will look great in one while jamming to Luke Brian’s latest song driving home through the suburbs”

These will be a failed fad. Between chip shortages, Covid production issues, delayed deliveries, and the overall look of a plastic box – these things are doomed from the start.

Bearcat89
    North branch, mn

These will be a failed fad. Between chip shortages, Covid production issues, delayed deliveries, and the overall look of a plastic box – these things are doomed from the start.

Completely agree.

BigWerm
    SW Metro

Lol. Said the sane thing. They kinda look cheap and not what I was expecting. Bummer.

x3, I saw one the other day and told my wife it made her Enclave look tough….and that’s a Buick!

martyb

You are seeing Bronco Sports. Bronco’s aren’t out yet.

FryDog62

“What’s worse is that the unibody one came out way before the real one will, so everyone is associating what they see on the road with the real thing.”

This…

The order of how they are introducing their new vehicle line up is a huge blunder by the Marketing folks at Ford. If they had come out with the testosterone version first, and then the softer version later it may have worked.

I just saw the mini version in Wayzata with 2 high school age girls squealing around a corner, windows down, and Cardi B blasting. Verifies its a chick car – hard to go upstream now with the bigger one for me. I’ll stick with my Grand Cherokee, windows up and Molly Hatchet on SXM-25 … lol

I think Ford is going to have to up their game in terms of a celebrity spokesperson to promote the new Bronco image. Instead of Matthew McConaughey shlepping Lincoln products, they are going to need Duane Rock Johnson driving the big Bronco in the next action movie. …With a Covid mask on of course ~

chamberschamps
    Mazomanie, WI

I don’t know about doomed. The new rangers look just as cheap and are ugly AF and I see them all over. They look like an early 2000’s F150… the ugliest truck ever made imo.

Gitchi Gummi

The bronco sports I’ve seen in person do not even come close to honoring the bronco name.

big_g
    Isle, MN

Bronco

Attachments:
    1. 2021-ford-bronco-4-door-203-1594665952.jpg

Snake ii’s

It looks as if the Ford marketing group developed an SUV targeting chicks and snowflakes.

Viewing 30 posts - 31 through 60 (of 71 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.