2016 Milwaukee Ice Fishing & Winter Sports Show

• maddogg

Is this show worth going to?

bigstorm
    Southern WI

I was there last year and thought it was worth it. Found good deals on things and am going back this weekend. Its less than a 90min drive for me

Chris Schoblocher

I was there a few years ago and thought it was good. While it defintly is not the St. Paul show it is better than nothing. I am heading there on friday. I have a few things I am looking for this year.

castle-rock-clown

I just chuckle to myself. I am from SE Wisconsin and went to the show last year. I told my buddies the big ticket item will be a new ice fishing bucket. Low and behold as we were walking in people were streaming out clutching a shiney new blue Clam plastic pail. I thought to myself they must be giving them away. Upon entering the show I found out they were not free, and the price was like 5 or 10 bucks. Here in WI a major purchase is a new bucket unlike you Minnesota guys who walk out with a purchase contract for a new Ice Castle.

IceAsylum
    Wisconsin Dells WI

I just chuckle to myself. I am from SE Wisconsin and went to the show last year. I told my buddies the big ticket item will be a new ice fishing bucket. Low and behold as we were walking in people were streaming out clutching a shiney new blue Clam plastic pail. I thought to myself they must be giving them away. Upon entering the show I found out they were not free, and the price was like 5 or 10 bucks. Here in WI a major purchase is a new bucket unlike you Minnesota guys who walk out with a purchase contract for a new Ice Castle.

That’s funny coming from a guy that’s set up way better than the average ice troller.

bigstorm
    Southern WI

I was there last year on Saturday and got my free bucket, I believe the first 100 or 150 people got it free

IceAsylum
    Wisconsin Dells WI

rotflol They just had Clown figured out. rotflol

castle-rock-clown

Just being the trail blazer that I am. Lighting the way for others.

Captainpaddlefoot
    Green Bay

Just got back from the show.
    Good deal on tungsten jigs, Widow Maker, they have hard to finder bigger ones for whitefish.
    Friend got a great deal on a Striker suit at Thornes, $110 cheaper than what I have seen out there.
    Some interesting plastics.
    Saw big ticket stuff moving pretty good.

Worth the $9.00 for sure.

castle-rock-clown

were there any deals on a marcum showdown sonar? Not the smaller ice troller, but its big brother Thanks.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.