sold2010 Mercury Bigfoot 60hp Big Tiller handle/1988 Ranger 680T

• Husker26
    Gretna, NE

1988 Ranger 680t Fisherman Boat is in great to excellent shape. Full Fiberglass, no wood!
    Comes with
    2010 Mercury Bigfoot 60HP motor with 92hrs on it. (at least $4500) 3 props, 16p stainless, 11p,13p aluminum
    Big Tiller handle ($700 value)
    Motorguide 12/24v trolling motor with hardly any use at all! (not installed yet in case someone wants something else!)
    Digital Smartguage SC1000 with trolling adjustment ($250 min.) has the trollmaster adjustment
    Original trailer with new rims and tires, spare has never been used.
    Original Ranger cover, inside has some tearing of the foam but only one small hole on cover, wouldn’t pull it down the road but great to cover when not in use
    Brand New carpet thoughout
    12 gallon Moeller fuel tank installed mid-boat is removable but nice when your someplace with no gas stations close.
    2002 motorguide 12/24v motorguide will come with boat. Have not installed in case new owner wants something different. 2 batteries bought 1-1/2-2 yrs ago.
    HDS5 Gen1 also comes with boat
    New livewell and baitwell pumps Large livewell.
    Rod locker will accept 7′ rods
    Small spot of dock rash on port rear side
    Has minor damage on the left side fender but no major issues. I still stand on it no problem
    3 days of all day fishing and never had a drop come out of boat plug when pulled. Rides like a Cadillac and handles awesome! Trolls down close to 2 mph
    Top speed close to 32 one person.
    Fishes awesome plenty of room.
    I’ve taken great care of this boat and it’s treated me very well, just upgraded to a deeper V so I can fish some bigger lakes like Erie and Oahe without having to worry as much about getting out.
    $7500

Attachments:
    1. boat12.jpg

2. boat10.jpg

3. boat7.jpg

4. boat5.jpg

5. boat1.jpg

6. boat2.jpg

7. boat4.jpg

8. boat3.jpg

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

The topic ‘2010 Mercury Bigfoot 60hp Big Tiller handle/1988 Ranger 680T’ is closed to new replies.