sold1995 Polaris Indy Trail Deluxe

• Mike Oak

1995 Polaris Indy Trail Deluxe, 6700 miles.
    488 fan, electric start, reverse, 2up seat, hitch, Digger Auger Carrier.
    $950, obo

Second owner. I’ve used it the last few years for ice fishing. Great running machine. The seat started to tear last year so I have some gorilla tape keeping moisture out for now which works fine for me. I really enjoy this sled for fishing, but with a growing family I’m low on storage space.

I also have a nice two place tilt trailer that I will sell with it for $700. If you don’t want the trailer, thats fine I’ll sell it alone but I want to keep the trailer until the sled goes.

Attachments:
    1. IMG_2238.jpg

dan kurtz

$950, obo

Second owner. I’ve used it the last few years for ice fishing. Great running machine. The seat started to tear last year so I have some gorilla tape keeping moisture out for now which works fine for me. I really enjoy this sled for fishing, but with a growing family I’m low on storage space.

I also have a nice two place tilt trailer that I will sell with it for $700. If you don’t want the trailer, thats fine I’ll sell it alone but I want to keep the trailer until the sled goes.

$950, obo

Hi. Can I get a phone number? This is exactly what my dad is looking for. Live in white bear lake. Call or text me. 6512533507

dan kurtz

I’m trying to get a hold of you but don’t know how
    Dan 651 253 3507

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘1995 Polaris Indy Trail Deluxe’ is closed to new replies.