10th Annual 102.3 Reel Country Classic Tourney May 15th-16th Ottertail Lake, MN

• curveball

Just trying to get the word out for them—–fun May tournament

This is a very well run, fun tournament to fish on Ottertail Lake, MN on Friday May 15th and 16th

Pays to 10th place both days w/ calcutta money as well

This is a one or two day tournament with a 2 Day Grand Champion (cash prize)

I fish this one every year and its a blast and the bite is usually on fire!

Highlights:

Free food for 3 days (this goes a long ways with fisherman):

Rules meeting:Free Burger Bar

After Day One: @Thumper Pond —-Dinner

After Day Two: @Thumper Pond—-Wings, Meatballs, Artichoke dip w/bread, Assort starters—

This is all very good food as well or it has been the last 2 years I should say….

Tons of door prizes including brand new leaf blowers if you happen to “zero”—your name goes into a drawing with the others for a chance at 2—-I can’t remember but its something about “blowing” award

Fish bite is usually outstanding this time of year and its a great lake to fish and if you terrible one day—who knows you can win it the next day—or just fish 1 day Friday or Saturday

2 Day Grand Champion with cash award as well.

I have heard of $3000 more being added to the cash prize pool above the stated prizes. I got this from a pretty reliable source but, call them to confirm.

Extremely fun and well organized tournament.

I attached a few pics to get an idea for those that are new and on the fence. Rules meeting, dinner, and awards are at Thumper Pond (hotel/waterpark/golfcourse)—-Weigh-ins at Zorbaz on the Lake—last picture is the beach at the Corner Store—just down from Zorbaz—-they have all the gas, food or bait you need—just pull up on the beach—

Attachments:
    1. Weigh-in-Zorbaz.jpg

2. Corner-Store-beach.jpg

3. Thumper1.jpg

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.