10/18-10/21 resorts

• DaveB
    Inver Grove Heights MN

Does anyone know of resorts that are open late in the year? Looking for cabins for 10-12 folks, prefer bar/restaurant but that isn’t mandatory.

Thank you!

Dutchboy
    Central Mn.

Ash Ka Nam 1-800-950-1081 Mark or Lynette.

Lead your discussion with the size of your group. They should be able to help you out.

DaveB
    Inver Grove Heights MN

How long of a run is that to Kabe? We seem to do lots of our fishing near the Ash River, but I have never run up there. Any rocks or is it marked pretty well? We will have some bigger fishing boats. I have never fished Nam, if I recall, its fairly deep with some points to fish, right?

Thanks for any help! We wanted to hit Rainy, but it looks like the whole lake shuts down early Oct except for Thunderbird which is booked for a wedding.

Dutchboy
    Central Mn.

Ash Ka Nam is on the Ash River. 5 minutes to get out of the no wake zone, 10 minutes across Sullivans Bay and you are at the Y. Go left you are in Kab. go right you are in Namakin.

pool2fool
    Inactive
    St. Paul, MN

How long of a run is that to Kabe?

The resort is located almost where the Ash feeds to Sullivan Bay. I think it’s approx 3 miles from the resort thru Sullivan Bay and out into the big part of Kab. Turn left for Kab, right for Nam.

There’s a chunk of slow/no wake on the river portion, can’t remember how far it extends. Dutchboy would be able to tell you how long it will take you.

EDIT: beat me to it! I’ll add that Sullivan bay can get shallow quick outside the channel, but it’s marked well.

Dutchboy
    Central Mn.

Biggest challenge your group will face is there will be no marker buoys out. If you have a chip you will be ok, if not get a hold of me and i’ll fix you up.

DaveB
    Inver Grove Heights MN

You mean nachos? We can bring lots of chips. Is this like BK/Dean and their spam/cookie bribes? whistling

Dutchboy
    Central Mn.

Ya pretty much.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.