You had a bad day!!

• Rick Z
    Stark MN

Out in front of our house last weekend. Lucky it was only in about 2′ of water.

Attachments:
    1. truck-1.jpg

2. truck.jpg

Ripjiggen

Driving in a reed bed. More like a dumb lucky day.

Brittman

That was this year ? Where is the snow ??

Rick Z
    Stark MN

It was like 50′ from shore. There is a lot of snow there!

Bearcat89
    North branch, mn

Goose doesn’t give them up easy

picklerick
    Central WI

This was Dec 13 in central WI about 100yds down the shorline from my house. I’d first seen this UTV out on the ice over 12FOW in the last area to ice over just a couple weeks before. He was about 20′ from making it off the ice. Could have been much worse.

Attachments:
    1. UTV-12_13_22.png

MX1825

That truck is really running downhill. whistling

Iowaboy1

Nuttin close to having a bad day, A bad day is when you find out your house payment, truck payment, boat payment, wife and girlfriend are all late at the same time.

Carry on.

Joe Jarl
    SW Wright County

No good! I wouldn’t be driving a truck on any lake in the southern third of the state right now. Just saw a video from a friend showing a whirlpool of water running down a hole in the middle of a plowed road on Collinwood in Wright county. This lake had 14-15” of ice the last time I was on it before the big snow. A sxs went through another local lake last week. Nowhere near current. Luckily the guy got out and walked to a buddies fish house a couple hundred yards away. A fish house they’ve been driving trucks to. This is one of the worst ice years I’ve seen in our area.

eyeguy507
    SE MN

Nuttin close to having a bad day, A bad day is when you find out your house payment, truck payment, boat payment, wife and girlfriend are all late at the same time.

Carry on.

Holy $hit…..i’d say you got some splainin to do! shock

Iowaboy1

iowaboy1 wrote:

Carry on.

Holy $hit…..i’d say you got some splainin to do!

Rick, it was not my intention to derail your thread, sorry!! wave

Eyeguy, it really went down the chitter when the babysitter called the next day and she,,,,,, yep!!
    Well, back then there was a statute of limitations so I spent 22 years in the mountains…

Just kidding folks, I am ready for spring can ya tell??

MX1825

Carry on.

Sheldon you forgot shop payment and tool payment. doah

Riverrat

West Central Minnesota has some weak spots as well. The weather has been great for people who don’t like cold, but the ice fisherman should be wary.

big_g
    Isle, MN

I seen a couple ATV’s went down in Buffalo Lake.

Tlazer

Bad day for that utv. Looks like a Polaris Northstar Crew which sells for $34K or more. At least that truck isn’t under water, but both were bad days.

buckybadger
    Upper Midwest

Bad day for that utv. Looks like a Polaris Northstar Crew which sells for $34K or more. At least that truck isn’t under water, but both were bad days.

…you can buy them left and right on Facebook Marketplace barely used for $38K from owners who bought high and don’t love the payments any longer! jester

duh queen

Sometimes ya just gotta let Darwin sort ’em out. In early Dec our lakes weren’t frozen up enough to be safe for sxs’s, yet there were still swarms of idiot teenagers (but I repeat myself) running around doing donuts while the ice cracked underneath them.

MX1825

Yep sometimes “old and slow is the way to go”.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.