You are invited ! 2020 The Boat Center Open House

• Dean Marshall
    Chippewa Falls WI /Ramsey MN

Always a fun and informative day. Hope to see you there !

Please join us for our 2020 Open House January 11, 2020. There will be food, fun, prizes, and lots of great information! Register online today!

Schedule of Events
    • 9am Doors Open
    • 9:30-10:30am Mike Keyes: Keyes Outdoors
    • 11-12pm Kory Sprengel: Ranger Walleye Pro
    • 12:15-1:15pm Lunch Catered by Buzz’s Bar & Grill
    • 1:15-2:15pm Electronics Round Table Discussion
    • 2:30-3:30pm Matt Herren: Skeeter Bass Pro
    Extra parking is available at the church next door

The Boat Center
    321 Prairie View Rd
    Chippewa Falls, WI 54729

Attachments:
    1. banner.jpg

Kevin

Thanks for the info! How exactly do you register online?

Kevin

Thank you Dean

Dean Marshall

Looking forward to seeing everyone again !

mxskeeter
    SW Wisconsin

My plan was to drive up Dean but Mother Nature is sending us some snow here in the south. flame I will be working. Will miss seeing you, Justin, and the gang. Was going to pick up some oil and filters while I was there. Will have to wait till next trip north I guess.

Dean Marshall

Mike,
    Mother nature and work sure spoils our fun ! Hopefully, Uno’s is on the list for the next trip ! :]

Pauleye
    Onamia

See you there. Ready for a action packed day!

Hot Runr Guy
    West Chicago, IL

Any reviews? Was a good time had by all?

HRG

Dusty Gesinger
    Minnetrista, Minnesota

Dutchboy pick out a new boat?

Dutchboy
    Central Mn.

I was a no show. You can’t yield to temptation if you aren’t there. grin

Having attended in the past I’m sure it was another first class production. They do things right over there. Being a former car dealership it’s a massive amount of room to display boats, serve lunch and have seminars.

candofish
    Turtle Lake wi

My wife and I attended this great event. Talked to Sean at The Boat Center and was not going to purchase a new Ranger 620fs until next year. Guess the chief financial officer (wife) was impressed by Sean and the Ranger 620fs that she said go ahead and order one. Just working out the details and the trade in value.

Dutchboy
    Central Mn.

Congrats on the green light! Let the fun begin. applause

mxskeeter
    SW Wisconsin

My wife and I attended this great event. Talked to Sean at The Boat Center and was not going to purchase a new Ranger 620fs until next year. Guess the chief financial officer (wife) was impressed by Sean and the Ranger 620fs that she said go ahead and order one. Just working out the details and the trade in value.

Congrats on the new boat. waytogo You have a great CFO. You had better hang on to her.

candofish
    Turtle Lake wi

Thanks guys She said this is my last Ranger. I am 68 and back in good health again after having heart by pass surgery in August. I followed a good diet and exercise regime and am in better shape than I was 10 years ago. Cant wait for the new boat.

Dutchboy
    Central Mn.

Thanks guys She said this is my last Ranger. I am 68 and back in good health again after having heart by pass surgery in August. I followed a good diet and exercise regime and am in better shape than I was 10 years ago. Cant wait for the new boat.

Again, congrats. Hope you have many many years of enjoyment with it. Be sure to order the trailer steps. Worth their weight in gold as far as making boating more enjoyable.

candofish
    Turtle Lake wi

I did order the steps. Thanks Dutchboy!

Dean Marshall

Perhaps biased reply, but I sure had a good time ! :]
    There was a wealth of fishing knowledge in attendance and the cookies were certainly a winner !

Dutchboy
    Central Mn.

If you ever get a addition stuck on in Ramsey so you can host it there I might find a Carmel Roll or two to bring ya. wink

Dean Marshall

If you ever get a addition stuck on in Ramsey so you can host it there I might find a Carmel Roll or two to bring ya. wink

Caramel Rolls ??????? :]

Dutchboy
    Central Mn.

Any way you spell it they taste the same.

candofish
    Turtle Lake wi

Going to The Boat Center tomorrow and finalize my plans with Sean on my new Ranger 620fs. Great people to work with and from everything I have heard on line from the people on this site I am in good hands. Thanks again to Sean and The Boat Center

mxskeeter
    SW Wisconsin

Cando—Did you ever post pics of the new ride you ordered from TBC last January?

Viewing 23 posts - 1 through 23 (of 23 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.