WX2060 Ski Pylon

• Ryan Darnell

I Have a 2020 WX2060. I just purchased the boat at the end of the season last year. I am looking to buy a ski pole for it. I was wondering if any one has any pictures of on on their boat? Where does the pole go? does it fit in the two holes where the removeable backrest goes? I was looking down where the bilge pumps are and noticed what looks like a welded in aluminum receiver where a ski pole could go but, there isn’t a corresponding hole above it. Any help would be appreciated.
    Thanks

bobberal
    St Cloud MN, Leech Lake

You can see it between the rear seat mounts

Attachments:
    1. IMG_2966.jpg

Ryan Darnell

Thanks, I see where it goes. I do not have that hole there. I guess I will have to have that installed or do it myself. Did you put that in or was it already there?

empty_stringer
    Wahkon, Mn

I had SBC put one in when I purchased my 2060. The hardware is in the hull but a hole needs to be drilled on the deck. The boat is still in storage so no pics available.

Dean Marshall
    Chippewa Falls WI /Ramsey MN

If Ski tow wasn’t ordered from the factory, yes the hole will need to be cut.

Ryan Darnell

Thanks everyone. I guess I will schedule a time to have that installed.

Bob Jones

My understanding is that it is a dealer install (that’s what Skeeter told me last year). I had the dealer put the hole in my WX2200. Seems to work great. I am pulling teenage kids on a tube with it. I was concerned about doing that as most ski poles don’t recommend pulling tubes

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.