WTT Tree Services for Canoe

• Justin Karriker

Mods please delete if this isn’t allowed, but looking for a canoe. It’s not a must have, but I’m willing to trade out tree work for a canoe, or possibly sit on top kayak.

I do tree work for a larger tree care company. Not looking to take work from them, but just looking for a one time trade deal.

Willing to sign some sort of waiver to release you from any sort of liability if it makes you more comfortable.

Will abide by ISA and ANSI standards in regards to work performed. I have a couple of years experience and am becoming a certified arborist (good Lord willing) after I take the exam next Monday.

Located in the Twin Cities metro and willing to work around that, depending on the location.

I’m not looking to sell work, just work out a trade deal. If you can’t trade and need work done, I’d be happy to refer you to the company I work for.

This is just a one time trade deal for the above mentioned. Looking for pruning work or small removals. I have my own gear and can climb with no damage to the tree.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.