soldWTB used 4 wheeler

• Jensen

Looking for entry level wheeler in good condition for ice fishing. Plow would be nice but not needed. If you know anyone that has one for sale for reasonable price pm me.

Thanks Jensen

hdog3385

“for reasonable price” is gonna be the hard part. Prices for Atv’s, wheeler’s and snowmobiles are crazy and have been for a couple months. It’s a seller’s market for sure. Good luck with your search though. I got lucky when I got mine a couple years ago from a family member that was immaculately maintained and paid what I knew to be a price on the high side. 4 years later I could sell it today for $1000 more than I paid.

Jensen

Yeah I know but maybe a guy can get lucky. I won’t overpay for sure and might just buy new if nothing else pans out.

The SCRATCHER
    spring valley mn

I bought a like new / well maintained 1 owner 1986 honda fourtrax for 2400
    This summer to pair up the other 1 I have owned for more than 5 years, and the 4th 1 I have owned. Shaft drive no slipping belt like others. So plan on looking hard and paying premium good luck! I know a guy selling a 86 same wheeler right now if your interested

buckybadger
    Upper Midwest

This summer to pair up the other 1 I have owned for more than 5 years, and the 4th 1 I have owned. Shaft drive no slipping belt like others. So plan on looking hard and paying premium good luck! I know a guy selling a 86 same wheeler right now if your interested

shock

Pailofperch
    Central Mn North of the smiley water tower

I bought a 1 owner 06 Arctic Cat 500 with plow, 2 person seat, and low miles for 1800. Showroom nice machine. I think it was a great deal.

Jensen

Pailofperch that’s a good deal.

belletaine
    Nevis, MN

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>The SCRATCHER wrote:</div>

shock

that’s what I thought. Can get a new one for $6000.

?????

I will sell you this one. 2008 Can Am Outlander Max XT 800 with new tires and the tracks, has a summer trunk and the big otter box with side hang on bucket carriers, a fuel tank. As well as the windshield, hand and thumb warmers many accessories to the machine. under 4000 miles well maintained and always kept indoors trailer in an enclosed trailer etc…$6800.00 I will separate some of the items like tracks and the big otter box if someone is interested.

Attachments:
    1. 4-Wheeler-1.jpg

grubson
    Harris, Somewhere in VNP

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>buckybadger wrote:</div>

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>The SCRATCHER wrote:</div>

shock

that’s what I thought. Can get a new one for $6000.

Can’t get a new one like that. Those are the most reliable and simple wheelers ever made. It’s amazing how much money they still bring.

Ripjiggen

I will sell you this one. 2008 Can Am Outlander Max XT 800 with new tires and the tracks, has a summer trunk and the big otter box with side hang on bucket carriers, a fuel tank. As well as the windshield, hand and thumb warmers many accessories to the machine. under 4000 miles well maintained and always kept indoors trailer in an enclosed trailer etc…$6800.00 I will separate some of the items like tracks and the big otter box if someone is interested.

How much for no tracks. PM me if you don’t want to post.

?????

So here is the sheet I based the cost from Says $869.00 of the tracks. Talk about a beating paid over $3500.0 for the tracks if they have 200 miles on them I would be surprised. So I would prefer to sell it as a whole but hey make me an offer. Cal me at 218-556-0710 if you want to talk more tomorrow.

Tommedic79

Can I text you at the number above, I’m interested in the otter box. Thanks, Tom

?????

Can I text you at the number above, I’m interested in the otter box. Thanks, Tom

Yes anytime.

The SCRATCHER
    spring valley mn

You guys think I paid to much? When any of your wheelers are 34 years old and still run let me know how much you spent on belts and cheap manufactured parts. These Hondas are built to outlast all. Just my opinion

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

The topic ‘WTB used 4 wheeler’ is closed to new replies.