WTB Twins Tickets 9/16/17

• gonzo50613
    Cedar Falls, Iowa

Going to be in Minneapolis for a hockey clinic for my son and thought we would try and catch a ball game. Figured it wouldn’t hurt to ask here in case somebody has some tickets and won’t be able to make it to the game that day. Looking for 4 tickets to the Twins vs Blue Jays on Saturday 9/16/17 6:10pm. Let me know what you’ve got and how much you want for them.

Thanks

BigWerm
    SW Metro

There are plenty of good seats available to pretty much every game, I’d just buy the cheapest ticket at the gate and choose your seat.

gonzo50613
    Cedar Falls, Iowa

Do the ushers keep the people with the cheap tickets out of the good seats?

BigWerm
    SW Metro

Do the ushers keep the people with the cheap tickets out of the good seats?

I’ve never had a problem, but you won’t be able to sit right behind home. But plenty of great seats down either line or in the bleachers. I think a left field bleachers is $25, and the Field View seats are good too and only $16 if you want to just buy them. If you are looking to save $$ bring a water bottle and your own peanuts/sunflower seeds, since it’s technically a Hennepin County park you can bring in certain items (unless they changed that since I had my tickets).

http://purchase.tickets.com/buy/MLBEventInfo?orgid=9&agency=MLB&pid=8391940&tfl=Minnesota_Twins-Tickets-Single_Game_Tickets-na-x0

gonzo50613
    Cedar Falls, Iowa

Thanks for the advice

Dan
    Southeast MN

Good advice from Werm there. If you don’t mind standing for a big chunk of the game, you can walk in the gate and there’s tons of railings all over the lower deck you can walk up and stand against (some of those spots I believe are actually standing-room ticket spots, so be sure you’re not taking someone’s spot).

Like Werm said, walk up to the ticket office and buy the cheapest available, that gets you in the door, then you can wander around and stand different places and quite likely find some open seats later on that are better than what you paid for.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.