soldWtb muzzle loader.

• Bearcat89
    North branch, mn

Any one have one sitting around. I’d like to try it out this year. Been debating for a couple years and of course I wait till the last minute. But I’m not looking to drop big money on one, maybe a few hundred bucks, as I am going in to it with very little knowledge. I just need to shoot straight withing 75 to 100 yards.

I’d be willing to trade as well for other firearms. I have a brand new remmington 770 in .243, and 1 in .270. Both brand new only shot 10 rounds each just sighting them in, both are scoped and ready. I have a brand new taurus g2c 9mm with leather iwb holster, brand new canik tp9 with iwb holster and owb holster.
    Maybe trade and cash?

Angler II

Any one have one sitting around. I’d like to try it out this year. Been debating for a couple years and of course I wait till the last minute. But I’m not looking to drop big money on one, maybe a few hundred bucks, as I am going in to it with very little knowledge. I just need to shoot straight withing 75 to 100 yards.

I’d be willing to trade as well for other firearms. I have a brand new remmington 700 in .243, and 1 in .270. Both brand new only shot 10 rounds each just sighting them in, both are scoped and ready. I have a brand new taurus g2c 9mm with leather iwb holster, brand new canik tp9 with iwb holster and owb holster.
    Maybe trade and cash?

For that price you can buy a new cva optima.

I’d go that route.

Bearcat89
    North branch, mn

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>Bearcat89 wrote:</div>

I’d be willing to trade as well for other firearms. I have a brand new remmington 700 in .243, and 1 in .270. Both brand new only shot 10 rounds each just sighting them in, both are scoped and ready. I have a brand new taurus g2c 9mm with leather iwb holster, brand new canik tp9 with iwb holster and owb holster.
    Maybe trade and cash?

For that price you can buy a new cva optima.

I’d go that route.

I havent been able to locate one.

ganderpike
    Alexandria

Scheels has a great variety in stock. I believe there is a Classified on here for an Accura V2 fairly priced – that caught my eye.

gunsmith89
    eyota, mn

we have them down in rochester. If your looking under 100 yards open sight the CVA wolf would be a good package. You can find them in kits and the powerbelts they come with are a great shooting slug for 150 and under.
    Check fleet farm they alot of times have them as well.

dbright
    Cambridge

If you can find one the cva wolf is cheap and shoots well. I have had one for 5 years. With a scope it shots great to 200 with the right load. My cousin has the same setup as me and never had much luck with pellets and powerbelts. He switched to loose powder and has got them shooting great now. I use 2 50gr triple seven and a Hornaday sst 250 gr and they shoot better than any of my rifles at 200 yards.

MNdrifter

Those CVA’s are great guns. I have a CVA Kodiak the FIL gave me years ago that I absolutely love. Many times I choose it over my shotgun slug gun. It is intimidating first getting into, but after you shoot one it’s really quite simple. Literally pellets down the barrel first, then bullet. Then a primer. Cleaning is essential. Swab barrel between shots, one wet patch, two dry patches. Then complete cleaning after several shots or at end of shooting session, even after 1 shot during hunting situation. Good luck, it will soon be another obsession!

bates

Keep an eye on CVA website. I picked up a clearance Accura v2 LR w/scope mounts for $270 shipped a couple yrs ago.

B-man

Is your .243 770 a youth model by chance?

Steve Zamzow
    Des Moines, Iowa

I have a Knight Disc Extreme stainless steel with Woodlands camo stock in .45 caliber. Excellent condition with bushnell 3×9 scope. Comes with case and shoulder strap. $350.

Bearcat89
    North branch, mn

Is your .243 770 a youth model by chance?

No it’s not,

I have a Knight Disc Extreme stainless steel with Woodlands camo stock in .45 caliber. Excellent condition with bushnell 3×9 scope. Comes with case and shoulder strap. $350.

Thanks for the offer. But the distance between us is probably a issue

Angler II

Cambridge fleet farm had 3 stainless CVA wolfs in stock. Come with scope mounts.

Bearcat89
    North branch, mn

Cambridge fleet farm had 3 stainless CVA wolfs in stock. Come with scope mounts.

I’ll be heading there tonight any ways. Thank you for the input

Steve Zamzow
    Des Moines, Iowa

What about trading the Taraus 9mm?

haleysgold
    SE MN

Bearcat – just sent you a PM in case you don’t make a deal with Steve.

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)

The topic ‘Wtb muzzle loader.’ is closed to new replies.