WTB Marcum Tri-pod Panner

• Joe Scegura
    Alexandria MN

I’m looking to buy one of these if someone has one.

Attachments:
    1. marcum-panner.png

Walleyestudent Andy Cox
    Garrison MN-Mille Lacs

Joe, are they sold out…retail? I got one this year when I bought a new Marcum camera and have to admit it is one nifty item. You can just inch that thing along in either direction. Sorry, I’m just going to have to keep mine. crazy

Dusty Gesinger
    Minnetrista, Minnesota

I also found one on Google, can’t remember the retailer, but under retail price and free shipping.

Joe Scegura
    Alexandria MN

I was unable to find any of the corded versions for sale. If you have a link please send it my way. Thanks!

Jon

I have a brand new one. Pm me

Joe Scegura
    Alexandria MN

PM sent Jon.

If anyone else has one let me know. By chance this one doesn’t work out it’s nice to have options.

Joe Scegura
    Alexandria MN

PM sent Jon.

If anyone else has one let me know. By chance this one doesn’t work out it’s nice to have options.

Still no response from Jon… I’m still interested if you see this.

Anyone else have one they want to part with? Thanks

Pailofperch
    Central Mn North of the smiley water tower

Do you not want the cordless version? I mighta bought the last one on the shelf at Christopherson in Alex about 3 weeks ago. My corded one broke last season.

Joe Scegura
    Alexandria MN

The cordless is just another battery to worry about. I might just go that route if no one has a corded one they want to get rid of.

Pailofperch

The cordless one actually uses your phone charger to charge the battery. Kinda cool. So if you plug it in for an hour youll be good. Better that remembering the c or d batteries. I forget which ones it took.

Pailofperch

I do have a corded one, per say. The cord got ripped out of it on a trip. Lost the switch and cord. So, now its also cordless, and manually turned…… Want that one? grin

Joe Scegura
    Alexandria MN

I do have a corded one, per say. The cord got ripped out of it on a trip. Lost the switch and cord. So, now its also cordless, and manually turned…… Want that one? grin

Ha, thanks for the offer and info! Right now I’m using one that I made and I have to say it’s working just fine. I’ll probably just stick with that unless I can find a used one. thanks

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.