Wtb lure

• Allan Davis
    Carlton, MN

So this is a long shot but I lost my favorite lure this last weekend and am looking to by as many as I can. The issue is that it is a discontinued rapala. So here it goes I am looking for a hot tiger f9 rapala. It is an orange fire tiger pattern. Let me know if anyone has it. Thank you.

Attachments:
    1. Screenshot_20170517-211812.png

Allan Davis
    Carlton, MN

Wow thank you I was scrambling so fast to make a pay pal never bought anything off eBay hope I don’t get ripped off. I bought all 4 that he had and if anyone comes across anymore I will take them for a reasonable price. Thank you guys and rapala please wake up and offer a custom opportunity where you can get any rap with any paint job I would pay extra for the service.

tbro16
    Inactive
    St Paul

Saw a whole selection of these at fleet farm in Rochester. Thought of this post as soon as I saw them. Considered buying them out and charging you double.. but eh, too much effort for me to pull through with it. You’re welcome jester wave

Allan Davis
    Carlton, MN

And are you sure they are the f9 model because for years I have been looking for them and hadn’t had any luck. That’s strange there are a lot at a place like that.

tbro16
    Inactive
    St Paul

I guess I’m not positive if they had f9s, but I know they had at least 3 different size/models of that color. I bought one for myself after you talking them up! I’m sure if you called that location tomorrow they’d be willing to ship them to you. I’ll also look to see what I got when I get home.

Allan Davis
    Carlton, MN

O got ya. Ya I got a lot of different models but rapala only offers so many colors of certain models and they will discontinue colors from models. For instance you may not find a shad rap color in a f9.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.