West Metro multi species clubs

• kooty
    Keymaster
    1 hour 15 mins to the Pond

Does anyone know of any west metro multi species clubs?? I’d even narrow it down to walleyes only if someone knows about one.

Thanks!!

kooty
    Keymaster

OK guys, kind of what I expected to hear. I was hoping someone could point to an existing club. Due to the lack of responses… Who would be interested in a West Metro fishing club. I would like to see it as a multi species club, maybe fish one a night week. Maybe have club tournies once a month or something like that. No money, just a fun evening of fishing.

MFO
    Minneapolis, MN

I know there are a couple out there. I think Hooks is in one. Shoot him a PM. There are a couple, but I don’t know names or contact info. Sorry.

WalleyeGFA

I would love a West Metro club…. anyhting I can do to help let me know !!!!

Wally

kooty
    Keymaster

I’m gonna work on some ideas over the next few weeks. I’ll be posting my ideas to see what everyone thinks. I hurt so bad after playing softball one night a week, I’d rather stay fat and out of shape and spend that time in a boat.

Jack Naylor
    Apple Valley, MN

WaterFowler
    I know you know about my club in Apple Valley, the Minnesota Valley In-Fisherman Club. but am not sure of any in the west metro area. we do have members who are not right in the south metro area. give me a PM with any thoughts or questions. Jack.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.