She’s open now!!!

• kooty
    Keymaster
    1 hour 15 mins to the Pond

Minnetonka is 90% open now. The bays on the north end have some ice that has blown in, but for the most part the lake is open. I saw a Ranger in the Seton channel as I crossed over it on Shoreline drive. I would say by tomorrow night you should be able to get just about anywhere on the lake. Spring Park and Mound landings would be usable, if you didn’t mind pushing through some ice, however I wouldn’t recommend it. There were some pretty larg whitecaps, so I’m betting if the wind sticks around long tonight the ice will be gone tomorrow. Look out crappies.

MFO
    Minneapolis, MN

SWEET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NiKo

Hi guys,

I was out there today and did alright. I managed to catch a few crappies which were kind of small. I caught them off a point on Browns. I was wondering if anybody has had any luck yet? I located a big school on the smartcast but it seemed like they weren’t really interested yet. Other than that, all i had were sunny’s. Keep me posted if other places are doing good.

kooty
    Keymaster
    1 hour 15 mins to the Pond

There several trucks/trailers in the Mound landing parking lot last night. My neighbor went out after the craps, but didn’t have any luck.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.