Tubing location

• windysports

Hi,
    I’m looking for a spot to take my son and some of his friends tubing. I would go on the river , but with the previous rain, i would rather not. Looking for a open spot, that is deep, and has a nice sand bar. Any help will be nice.
    Brock

targaman
    Inactive
    Wilton, WI

I refuse to give my Lake Wissota tubing coordinates away!

windysports

Just looking for a spot with a nice beach and is deep. I dont want no secret spots.

targaman
    Inactive
    Wilton, WI

I was just trying to make a laugh. I’m sure somebody will help ya out.

stretchout
    Menomonie, WI

I bet Targa has toobing pictures with the background blurred out… You did get a chuckle out of me.

Just follow the crowds, seriously. There isn’t a shortage of tubing on the weekends. In general, the lake runs plenty deep to not worry about any shallow spots. Just don’t cut the corner tight going into the Yellow River arm.

Beach areas are harder to come by. The Big island just north of CTH X on the main lake is fine, otherwise you have a beach at the State Park in the Yellow River arm.

Please don’t do the typical circle around the fishing guys anchored up or on trolling passes.

Jason Sullivan
    Chippewa Falls, WI

Quote:

Beach areas are harder to come by. The Big island just north of CTH X on the main lake is fine, otherwise you have a beach at the State Park in the Yellow River arm.

There is also Ray’s Beach on the SE corner of the big lake.

Sully

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.